Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

• Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

#191 Kathie

Kathie
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:12 PM

Awesome work girls! I have to kick my butt into gear.

#192 deefalvey

deefalvey
    • 521 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:27 PM

Congrats LeAnne and great job to everyone else! Here's to another week!
      Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#193 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
      • 712 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:51 PM

Congrats Leanne
        I'm very surprised that I did so well... it was def bc I was sick lol.
        OMG ladies my plan backfired. I went and tried on gowns yesterday and they gave me a strapless bra with corset thing. OMG I looked great in everything (not to toot my own horn or anything lol). I told my FI now all I have to do is budget in a good corset for the wedidng and I can forget ab losing weight haha. JK I did have some back fat that I wasn't too happy with. I think I found my dress too surprisingly enough....
        Oh also I haven't tried bally's yet. I meet with the trainer tomm so that'll be my first workout then me and my FI will go on Sat morning so he can show me some free weight stuff (I have not desire to do this but he's a Marine so I'll just indulge him as he loves helping me with stuff).
        I'm getting ready to go try the Shred before I leave out for work.

#194 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
        • 261 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 02:08 PM

Way to go LeAnne and all you other losing ladies!

Thanks to all about the advice regarding my gain. For whatever reason, the scale seems to be my justification. Stupid - I know. Hopefully I'll have a loss this week.

Keep up the great start!

#195 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
          • 417 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 02:12 PM

Way to go LeAnne and congrats to all the ladies. We did good this week!!!

#196 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ccrytser
              Now if only the temperature would get over 0 degrees today. I might want to leave the house to go to the gym. I guess I'll just be doing some home workouts again! I'm sick of this Chicago winter weather!
              I hear ya! We actually skipped baby swim class today becuase it's so cold - we didn't think bring the babies out in -20 degree weather was a good idea, and it's more like -26 with the wind. Fun time. But we were going to go out later when it gets UP to -6. That's just wrong.

#197 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
                Congrats Leanne
                I'm very surprised that I did so well... it was def bc I was sick lol.
                OMG ladies my plan backfired. I went and tried on gowns yesterday and they gave me a strapless bra with corset thing. OMG I looked great in everything (not to toot my own horn or anything lol). I told my FI now all I have to do is budget in a good corset for the wedidng and I can forget ab losing weight haha. JK I did have some back fat that I wasn't too happy with. I think I found my dress too surprisingly enough....
                Oh also I haven't tried bally's yet. I meet with the trainer tomm so that'll be my first workout then me and my FI will go on Sat morning so he can show me some free weight stuff (I have not desire to do this but he's a Marine so I'll just indulge him as he loves helping me with stuff).
                I'm getting ready to go try the Shred before I leave out for work.
                Haha! I had a similar problem when picking out dresses. I thought that it'd be easy to pick the one, because most of them wouldn't even look good on me. Turns out, I look better in most wedding dresses than I did in street clothes. Now I just need an excuse to buy extra wedding dresses and wear them places!

#198 syl1115

syl1115
                • 789 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:50 PM

I sent mine in late, but it doesn't matter because AF got here yesterday and I am up 1lb. I suck! I just felt so crappy the last couple of days.
                  Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#199 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                  • 888 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:59 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by syl1115
                    I sent mine in late, but it doesn't matter because AF got here yesterday and I am up 1lb. I suck! I just felt so crappy the last couple of days.
                    I hear you. Luckily AF was here for the original weigh in, so worked for me.

#200 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:10 PM

Great job Leanne. And good job to the rest of the girls. You guys are doing great.
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users