Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

• Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

#111 Kathie

Kathie
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:21 PM

Hi Ann. I haven't been around for a while but I really need to do this. I will paypal you the money. Is it still $15?

I have gained over 10 lbs since BL3 and am feeling really down right now. My wedding is off indefinitely and I need to start feeling good again. I hope it's not too late.

#112 ccrytser

ccrytser
    • 13 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:23 AM

I'm in! I'm sick right now, but as soon as I'm feeling better I plan to give it my best!

#113 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lscilley
        I can't believe I amlost missed signing up for this one, talk about not paying attention. I just sent my money Ann so hopefully you get in time for me to still sign up.
        No problem - you made it in time!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kathie
        Hi Ann. I haven't been around for a while but I really need to do this. I will paypal you the money. Is it still $15?

I have gained over 10 lbs since BL3 and am feeling really down right now. My wedding is off indefinitely and I need to start feeling good again. I hope it's not too late.
        You're in!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ccrytser
        I'm in! I'm sick right now, but as soon as I'm feeling better I plan to give it my best!
        Got your payment!

--------------------
        Honestly, as long as I get payment within a week or so of starting, I think it's fair. I mean, if you don't pay, I certainly won't let you win the pot! Oh, and you HAVE to send me an initial weigh in picture tomorrow, that's critical! lol

#114 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
        • 712 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:01 AM

Hey Ladies I'm not as excited ab this as others bc I still haven't joined a gym or started a serious diet. When I got on the scale today I have gained an additional 2 lbs. It may be that Coldstone's Sinliss San Fat Sweetcream I had tonite. I don't know for sure but I better lose it overnight. My FI is taking me to a gym either Monday or Thursday evening so in two weeks by our weigh in hopefully I'll see a change of some sort lol.
          Also quick question. How late is too late to send in my pics etc? My FI leaves out for work like 2 hrs before I get up and he has rehearsals (he play in a band) on Wednesday nites so I don't know how late he'll be in. He usually gets home ab 9-9:30 so is 10 too late to send in my pics?
          Also we're gong to play around with it tonite but it seems that due to the flash there is a glare on my weight so I don't know how well it'll show up...

#115 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:11 AM

Any time on Wed. is fine - there are so many time zones, and even people in different countries that I am not too strict about when on Wed. the weight gets to me. And to be quite honest with you, as long as it's in my inbox by the time I wake up on Thursday, I usually count it!

And if your scale/picture is hard to read, please also make sure to clarify the weight so I don't have to squint to try to read it! Much appreciated!

#116 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:12 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
              How late is too late to send in my pics etc? My FI leaves out for work like 2 hrs before I get up and he has rehearsals (he play in a band) on Wednesday nites so I don't know how late he'll be in. He usually gets home ab 9-9:30 so is 10 too late to send in my pics?
              Also we're gong to play around with it tonite but it seems that due to the flash there is a glare on my weight so I don't know how well it'll show up...
              i always took the pics of the scale myself (hey, i should find out how much my camera weighs, lol)! i just hold the camera as still as possible (under my gut, pointed at my feet, lol) and snap. it's digital, so i can see right away if it came out ok or i have to redo. i have a glass scale so i just turn off my flash and make sure there's plenty of light in the room, to avoid the glare. give it a try ... you can probably do it on your own. oh, and i always weigh myself butt naked and first thing in the morning (and don't forget to pee first), LMAO!

#117 MarieSam

MarieSam
              • VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:50 AM

CRAP!!! Is it too late to sign up?? I can't believe BL starts today?!?

My fat ass needs to seriously join this season because I'll be damned if I'm bringing a photographer all the way to Mexico to take three days worth of pics of my jiggles!!!

#118 Bianca

Bianca
                • 1,057 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:33 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kathie

I've gained 10lbs since the BEGINNING of BL3!!! I don't even think my dress will fit me! I need to get serious!
                  19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                  http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#119 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:11 PM

I've had a few last minute additions (always do!), so if you want to join and haven't yet, just let me know - we can still get you in! And be sure to send me a picture of your weight today.

#120 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
                    • 261 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:43 PM

This is all so very motivating. I enjoyed reading about other FI's doing it with you. My FI and I have a side challenge for $20, same deal as BL5. Hope everyone has a great week. I am really busy at work right now, but am trying to remain focused and on track. GOOD LUCK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users