#42 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:22 AM

bump......

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#43 bcookie

bcookie
    • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:54 AM

So, does it mean a company have to pay money to post entry or advertise about it on this website

#44 Jorge Allocco wedd photo

Jorge Allocco wedd photo
      • 48 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:44 PM

Hi tammy, i'm trying to pay to have the vendor membership with paypal but i can't do it, is there any other way to pay to participate as a vendor.
        thanks.
        Jorge Allocco

#45 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jorge Allocco wedd photo
        Hi tammy, i'm trying to pay to have the vendor membership with paypal but i can't do it, is there any other way to pay to participate as a vendor.
        thanks.
        Jorge Allocco
        please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#46 charphang

charphang
        • 14 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:58 AM

Hi Tammy
          Is $150.00 the cost of The Platinum Membership??

#47 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:15 AM

Charphang - your best bet to get in touch with Tammy is to email that address she provided in the post above yours.

#48 djroberto

djroberto
            • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:43 PM

Hello, I´m a newbie on this forum, i would like to give my opinion as a Vendor, I´m a Dj living in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, and i have to say that in my case as a freelance Dj $150 US is a very expensive price right now, I mean, we are trying to get out from the crisis and from the lack of tourism that influenza has created. Would be awesome if you can low your rates or at least give us more options to announce our services.
              Thanks in advance.

#49 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:11 AM

roberto, although we do sympathize with your situation, times are tough for everyone right now.

i deleted your posts until you become compliant with vendor rules.

Awards and recognition: 

#50 cantorballard

cantorballard
              • 47 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:55 PM

Tammy - I've sent a couple of requests for pricing for a premiere vendor - can you please let me know what that entails? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users