Vendor/business Membership Fees & Rules

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31 unikphoto

unikphoto
  • Vendor
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

No, thank YOU Tammy for all the good I received from this forum, truly a jewel in the business. Because of you guys destinatio weddings have a real push for us destination photographers and other vendors.

Thanking you for all your work,
    marTin from Cabo

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tammy Host
    hi martin,

thanks for letting us know...only a few more days until the changeover.

tammy

#32 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:28 PM

alrighty...today is the deadline. i will start manually removing sigs, links etc. tonight.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#33 michaelwachniak

michaelwachniak
    • 271 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:47 PM

ack! just saw this! I'll get on it asap!! This forum is such a valuable asset to brides and grooms to-be, I am very proud to be a part of this community! More than happy to oblige with the fee!

#34 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:41 PM

bump again...

i am going through the list tonight.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#35 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:43 AM

i keep on bumping this hoping vendors will read it...please pm me or one of the mods if you have any questions.

if you are wondering why your links were deleted, read the first post in the thread.

Awards and recognition: 

#36 IvanG

IvanG
      • Vendor
      • 967 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:15 PM

Hola Tammy,

I will go with add button, as I told you in my last e-mail, I donĀ“t have the logo yet but I hope that I can send you tomorrow May 5, I am very interested.

Regards! and thank you :)

#37 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:31 AM

bumping as the May 1st deadline has passed and we are now in the process of deleting signatures and bringing everyone up to speed.

make sure to read and comply!!!

#38 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:32 AM

If you are not a paying vendor, you cannot mention your business anywhere on the forum. You cannot have "Vendor" or anything related to your business (like "Photographer") as your title, etc. Please comply by these rules and assist us in thsi transition. Thank you in advance!

#39 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
            • 1,213 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tammy Host

Vendor:
              • $150 a year membership fee. Vendors must go to their "UserCP" down the the "Paid Subscriptions" Link to pay.
              • allowed to post website and blog link and contact info in siggy (NO Pictures)
              took out my photo so you wouldn't have to. thanks for everything!

#40 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:49 PM

bumping AGAIN

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users