TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Adcock
Quick question. Sol & I are both members and will be purchasing a membership. Since we are 2 individuals representing only 1 vendor, how does this work for us? Will we be required to register as 2 vendors?

Should I upgrade within my CP and her do the same? My thought is it may require 2 payments and your upgrade verbiage suggests that each "vendor" must upgrade... Any thoughts that might help?

Gracias,
mateo
Hi Matt,

unfortunately the set up is automatic for vendors so 2 paid accounts would be necessary unless you want me to merge your 2 accounts and maybe rename is "Del Sol Photography" or something

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:28 PM

bump...in about a week we will go through all accounts to make sure they are in compliance. those not in compliance will have their siggy removed and all reference to their business removed.

vendors/businesses rules applies to ANYONE who is promoting a business on the forum wedding related or not.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 NHPT

NHPT
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

bump- everyone please read this and be aware!
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:49 PM

bump for all vendors...we will be removing links/siggies of vendors not in compliance this week.

Awards and recognition: 

#25 unikphoto

unikphoto
    • Vendor
    • 87 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:09 PM

Hello, I'm marTin Zuckermann, photographer in Cabo.

I have been posting with BDW for over a year and it's been a learning experience for me, a rewarding one. And though I never got any direct clients from it (mostly because I'm ffairly new in the business and this mostly works through word of mouth), I've had the privilege to get to know the market and what potential clients ask and need.

I've decided not to comply with the new rules for the reasons I've stated, but perhaps in the near future when my name gets to be more widely known. Whatever the case thank you for all and God bless your business, Tammy, specially since you work so hard, it shows.
      Best regards and wishes,
      marTin
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tammy Host
      bump for all vendors...we will be removing links/siggies of vendors not in compliance this week.

#26 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:12 PM

hi martin,

thanks for letting us know...only a few more days until the changeover.

tammy

Awards and recognition: 

#27 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:20 PM

bump again...there are about 40 vendors that are on regularly but have not chosen which membership to do...

On May 1, we will start deleting sigs, links, andy business references, etc. of vendors that are not compliant.

Awards and recognition: 

#28 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

Bumping for the members that visit at nighttime...

#29 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
        • 335 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:02 PM

I now have a paid vendor account, happy to support the site!

#30 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:51 AM

bump for vendors
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users