Photo

Blue Parrot weddings

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 itsme7396

itsme7396
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:12 PM

If anyone is interested, i have some info for weddings at the Blue Parrot in PDC... i was about to delete this info from my computer, but i thought it would be a waste if i didn't share it...

Quote:
    Blue Parrot weddings

Remarkable Locations
    Make dreams come true ... Whether you imagine an intimate wedding on the beach, or a sophisticated club event for 500, Blue Parrot offers you the area’s most memorable locations. All are beautifully prepared to host your pre-wedding celebrations, wedding day or honeymoon – or everything at once!
    For your consideration; the destination wedding of your dreams, in a stunning selection of locations…
    • An unforgettable wedding on the white sand beaches of the Mexican Caribbean
    • An intimate rooftop gathering overlooking the moonlit Sea
    • A chic tropical fantasy ceremony in a jungle village
    A wide variety of options for guest accommodations, dining and clubbing make Blue Parrot the ideal choice for your wedding.

Settings For Gatherings
    A variety of pricing and room configurations for guest accommodations in 3 hotel properties—all located within short walking distance of one another
    Custom menus created by 2 master chefs
    5 distinctly unique entertainment environments

Flawless Details
    Our in-house Events, Catering and Production departments take all the guesswork out of planning and staging your event. From wherever in the world you may be!
    Our knowledge of the area--garnered over 20 years--and our unrivaled attention to detail ensures that your special event will be tailored to your needs and come off without a hitch.

Choose from:
    A variety of pricing and room configurations for guest accommodations in 3 hotel properties—all located within short walking distance of one another
    Custom menus created by 2 master chefs
    5 distinctly unique entertainment environments
    Full audio visual, staging and entertainment production support
    In-house Security staff
    Roster of the area’s best DJ’s and live musical entertainment

Wedding Packages
    Simplify wedding planning ... Getting ready for your important day gives you enough to think about. Blue Parrot streamlines your wedding planning with special wedding packages – easily tailored to your dream. From all-the-details to just-the-basics, we have a package that’s perfect for you.

Magical Honeymoons
    Blue Parrot Hotels have hosted thousands of honeymoons over the past 20 years. In addition to one of the world’s most romantic locations, we have a “whatever it takes” policy when it comes to making your every wish come true.

Attached Files

#2 Archie510

Archie510
    • 78 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:02 PM

I dont have enough points to download the files.
      do you think you could e-mail them to me at arcelia_rosas@sbcglobal.net.

I'm thinking about having my reception there.

Thanks!

#3 lindsaybella

lindsaybella
      • 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 02:37 PM

I am also lacking the points! Could you please email it to lindsayoury@hotmail.com please?

Thanks!

#4 kimmy44

kimmy44
        • 53 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:08 AM

I'm also short on points and can't download these documents so if anyone could email me them I'd really appreciate it!

k44@hotmail.com

#5 jennieestelle

jennieestelle
          • 30 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:19 PM

I also do not have enough points to download the additional information. If anyone could email me the information I would really appreciate it. I am definitely looking into having my wedding and reception there. Thanks!

jennieestelle@aol.com

#6 Jogsbride

Jogsbride
            • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:51 PM

I too am short on point. My FI just suggested Blue Parrot to me the other day. Could you send me your info via e-mail?

Thank you so much in advance!

Jen

jbinkley1@gmail.com

#7 ChelseaRose

ChelseaRose
              • 139 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:41 PM

Thanks for sharing the info! Glad your always lookin out for your BDW girls : )

#8 jdrewett

jdrewett
                • 171 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:33 PM

If anyone has updated documents on Blue Parrot, please send to me jessica DOT drewett AT yahoo.com . Thanks!
                  -Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users