Sign in to follow this  
itsme7396

Blue Parrot weddings

If anyone is interested, i have some info for weddings at the Blue Parrot in PDC... i was about to delete this info from my computer, but i thought it would be a waste if i didn't share it...

Quote:
Blue Parrot weddings

Remarkable Locations

Make dreams come true ... Whether you imagine an intimate wedding on the beach, or a sophisticated club event for 500, Blue Parrot offers you the areaâ€s most memorable locations. All are beautifully prepared to host your pre-wedding celebrations, wedding day or honeymoon – or everything at once!

For your consideration; the destination wedding of your dreams, in a stunning selection of locations…

• An unforgettable wedding on the white sand beaches of the Mexican Caribbean

• An intimate rooftop gathering overlooking the moonlit Sea

• A chic tropical fantasy ceremony in a jungle village

A wide variety of options for guest accommodations, dining and clubbing make Blue Parrot the ideal choice for your wedding.

Settings For Gatherings

A variety of pricing and room configurations for guest accommodations in 3 hotel properties—all located within short walking distance of one another

Custom menus created by 2 master chefs

5 distinctly unique entertainment environments

Flawless Details

Our in-house Events, Catering and Production departments take all the guesswork out of planning and staging your event. From wherever in the world you may be!

Our knowledge of the area--garnered over 20 years--and our unrivaled attention to detail ensures that your special event will be tailored to your needs and come off without a hitch.

Choose from:

A variety of pricing and room configurations for guest accommodations in 3 hotel properties—all located within short walking distance of one another

Custom menus created by 2 master chefs

5 distinctly unique entertainment environments

Full audio visual, staging and entertainment production support

In-house Security staff

Roster of the areaâ€s best DJâ€s and live musical entertainment

Wedding Packages

Simplify wedding planning ... Getting ready for your important day gives you enough to think about. Blue Parrot streamlines your wedding planning with special wedding packages – easily tailored to your dream. From all-the-details to just-the-basics, we have a package thatâ€s perfect for you.

Magical Honeymoons

Blue Parrot Hotels have hosted thousands of honeymoons over the past 20 years. In addition to one of the worldâ€s most romantic locations, we have a “whatever it takes†policy when it comes to making your every wish come true.

DINNER_FOOD_OPTIONS_2006.doc

BUFFET_OPTIONS_2006.doc

PREMIUM_APPETIZERS__ENGLISH_.DOC

BEVERAGES_PRICE_LIST_2006.DOC