Crystalline, your pictures are absolutely beautiful!!
I have put down my deposit with the hotel, but it has been very difficult to get a response back from my wedding coordinator. This is the 3rd WC I have now within 1 month, the last 2 WCs are no longer working for the hotel anymore. So it has been pretty frustrating getting information from them so far.
I have a few questions for you:
1. how many guests did you have? it looks like there was plenty of room for a dance floor right there by the bride and the groom reception table right at the restaurant? I have been trying to figure out where the dance floor would be since I am leaning more towards the private party at the Thai restaurant at this point.
2. the light blue table seating chart looks very pretty. was that included in the wedding package with the hotel? or was that extra cost?
3. how much extra did you have to pay for the flowers? what flowers came with the wedding package. are the flowers around the ceremony arch included in the package? what about the flower for the bride and the groom reception table?
4. which menu did you go with for the private reception?
5. did you use the DJ the resort provides? was he/she good?
thank you so much!!