Photo

Grand Riviera Princess & Grand Sunset Princess

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#291 samcalv1

samcalv1
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:20 AM

Hi I have been e-mailing Mara at the hotel direct she does take a few days to get back to you x

Originally Posted by sonymp 

Hi, I'm new to this forum.  Getting married November 2011 at the GSP.  Does anyone have any advice on receptions for those of us who cannot spend extra money? I haven't had any contact with the WC at GSP. I'm not sure what we should do next, their are 6 (including bride and groom) of us going.

Any helpful advice would be great. 

Thanks!! 

#292 sonymp

sonymp
    • 13 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

Crystalline , thanks for sharing your photos. They are georgeous! Was that a photographer someone you brought with you or was it the hotel's photographer?

#293 VancityBride

VancityBride
      • 152 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:13 AM

Helloo.. Just wondering with your wedding package did your include a cocktail hour??

If so.. where did u have it?

Did u have a choice of location?

Was there any snacks served?

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by crystalline 

I thought I would post some pictures of our wedding in April. We did the Thai beach reception and it was the most amazing thing! Wouldn't change it for the world and it was well worth the money. The food that night was amazing!

Here is the link to our photos

http://jkliss.photos...EHTZb4KcMhU/1/1

#294 crystalline

crystalline
        • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:56 AM

It was one of our friends who took the photos. But the ones at the hotel took some amazing photos of some of our guest during our day.

Not sure what their prices are though

#295 crystalline

crystalline
          • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:59 AM

We got the most expensive package which did include the cocktail hour.

We had it at the thai beach club. It didn't have snacks but it was well worth having our

own place where our guests didn't have to wait in line for drinks. I not sure if you have

a choice in location?

Originally Posted by VancityBride 

Helloo.. Just wondering with your wedding package did your include a cocktail hour??

If so.. where did u have it?

Did u have a choice of location?

Was there any snacks served?

Thanks!!

#296 sonymp

sonymp
            • 13 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:52 AM

Am having a really frustrating time trying to get anyone at the GSP contact me back. It has now been 2 weeks with no word from any WC. Has anyone else had this long of a wiating period? 

#297 VancityBride

VancityBride
              • 152 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:10 AM

Great thanks!   Thats what i was thinking too. Its worth the have your own private area. Was there music at all or anything like that? Was it nicley decorated??

#298 VancityBride

VancityBride
                • 152 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by sonymp 

Am having a really frustrating time trying to get anyone at the GSP contact me back. It has now been 2 weeks with no word from any WC. Has anyone else had this long of a wiating period? 

I waited a couple weeks for my first response from the WC, but once i heard back from her she has actually been really good. I have Elizabeth and see usually take a couple days now. Have you not heard back at all????

#299 samcalv1

samcalv1
                  • 300 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

I've sent our details and scanned copies of our passports to beautyweddings, and they have e-mailed me back to say they have everything they need, but they haven't asked for our birth certificates?  What legal documentation do we need to take with us as we are having a legal ceremony and we are from the UK.

Also thinking of having our wedding meal at the La Vaqueria  has anyone on here eaten at this a la carte is so what did you think???? Thanks x 

#300 VancityBride

VancityBride
                    • 152 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

I would love to see your photos.. Please when your free sent them to: danisha229@hotmail.com  Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users