• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#171 sasse75

sasse75
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:54 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sasse75
    Why can't I find this? Can you post the exact url or name of group? Thanks :)
    Never mind, I'm a spaz.......LOL!

#172 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
    • 484 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

Quote:
      Why can't I find this? Can you post the exact url or name of group? Thanks :)
      I joined today, one you have to request and one is an Open to Public group!!!
      They are very helpful!!!

Ok I'm assuming you found the groups cause my links were duds! lol
      Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
      Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
      My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#173 sasse75

sasse75
      • 168 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

I can't find the one that is open to the public? But I did request to join the private one

#174 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
        • 484 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:25 PM

Quote:
          I can't find the one that is open to the public? But I did request to join the private one
          ok
          The title is:

Grand Princess (Mexique - Riviera Maya)

and it's open to the public, I just kinda did a search and it came up!
          Hope you find it, I still haven't been allowed onto the wedding site, but this site seems pretty good with lots of chatter :o)
          Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
          Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
          My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#175 sasse75

sasse75
          • 168 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:19 PM

Thanks Suzy.....got it :)

#176 Angie1017

Angie1017
            • 213 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:27 PM

Sorry guys, the one I was referring to was the private one you have to request to join, did you all find it okay? It took a couple days before I was "allowed" in :)
              Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#177 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
              • 272 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:00 AM

Hi,

I have just shot a new wedding at Grand Riviera Princess. What best to give you an idea of the location than have a look at a photo-gallery on my blog: Wedding at the Grand Riviera Princess .

I hope that will give you ideas for your own wedding.

#178 Angie1017

Angie1017
                • 213 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:29 PM

Hi girls. Just wondering what you all are doing for your honeymoon. Are you staying at the resort, or going to a new one? We just got a quote to stay an extra week and per person it is $1250! That seems high to me considering we are getting married there and bringing in a lot of money for the resort. Does this seem right? I thought there might have been a honeymooner's deal or something...
                  Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#179 sasse75

sasse75
                  • 168 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:23 PM

We just got back from GSP early Sunday morning and what an AMAZING time we had. It was my total dream wedding come true. We went for a total of 10 days - WED to WED for my guests and an extra 3 for us. My guests all pretty much paid for jr suites, but all got upgraded to jr deluxe for free. We paid for the same but had also paid for the change to a Laguna Villa the day of our wedding - which they gave to us a day early. I absolutly loved this upgrade, we both did. The room was beautiful, private pool with beds, bar, concierge etc. However not so sure we would have taken full advantage of it if our guests had still been there.

We also went with the Private Thai Beach for our reception.....another great choice. Although it is pricey and I was back and forth on it right up until the end. I am so glad we did it, what beautiful spot......totally worth it!

Please let me know if you have any questions

#180 Margret

Margret
                    • 57 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:50 PM

Congratulation Sasse, I am glad you had a great time. I am hoping to go with Thai Beach for reception but I am afraid it will get chilly at night in January. How was the food? How long were you able to stay for dinner? Did you go with the wedding package? Ane feedback would be great...thanks
                      Margret

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users