BrideNov2009

Grand Riviera Princess & Grand Sunset Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcram View Post
nscheatham--Can you e-mail the menu to me? tcram@wi.rr.com I thought the only option was the beach party or the al a cartes. I don't remember seeing anything on the gala reception. Do you know if there are specific times like the al a cartes or can you choose your own time?

Thanks,
Tiffany
tiffany - if you pm me with your email addy i can send you info about the gala dinner.

Hi Everybody!!

I originally had a wedding date booked and confirmed for November 18,2009 at 3:00pm Grand Sunset Princess. Sandra emailed me last week to inform me that our wedding date and time was double booked and I had to change my wedding date after my invitations had already been sent out. This isn't really that big of a deal seeing as how everyone will be there anyway. However I have sent her three emails to confirm a new wedding date for November 17, 2009 and she has not replied to any of them!! Has anyone else had trouble getting a hold of her this past week? I'm really starting to freak out!!!

Hi i am getting married November 9, 2009 and Am planning a beach reception does anyone have any pictures that would be wonderful. Hi jennifer Yea it takes a while for Sandra to respond which email address do you have for her. I am also waiting for her response

I think it is worth it especially if you dont want to have your reception with other people in one of the restaraunts there plus a time limit of a hour and a half. Also with the private beach pary we are getting a dance floor to have our dances rather then in the lobby or disco.