My Bridal Shower DIY invites..

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:03 PM

I will seriously think about it!! but of course after my wedding is over.. hahahaha

#32 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:11 PM

Here's a picture that shows how I didn the embossing:

Click the image to open in full size.

#33 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:38 PM

Anny those are amazing-how fun-take lots of pictures for us
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#34 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by anacgarcia
        Amy did you select the kind of paper you were printing on? you have to do it on the printer settings.. otherwise the ink comes off sometimes..
        I did select it. The ink stayed but it took the printer about 5 tries to grab EACH sheet. You could imagine how long it took. the parper was just really heavy since I wanted the STD to double as a RSVP postcard.

Thanks so much for the instructions! I really need to do this. Do you mind posting the envelope template? My co-worker just gave me Photoshop software so I'm soo excited with my new toy!

#35 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 01:04 AM

I have the template in adobe illustrator, let me see if I can export it to photoshop

#36 MLBURK

• 27 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 01:20 PM

wow those are the best instructions I have ever seen....talk about step by step...I feel like even I can do this now...
            Brian and MeaghanCabo San LucasMay 2008

#37 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 04:14 PM

Anny they are gorgeous, I think people would definetly pay good money for them, and even with your directions I could still never make those, half of the supplies I didn't even know what they were, lol, I'm DIY challenged!

#38 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by jilly76
                I'm DIY challenged!

Welcome to my world. When the DIY challenged people landed on this planet I was already here waving the flag. I practically invented the civilization.

#39 Lizzy

• 501 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 12:51 AM

Anny, you are so amazing! BEAUTIFUL work.
                  I think when you decide to sell handmade items you are supposed to triple your cost and then figure what your time is worth, add them together, and you have an amount to charge.
                  You are always so generous in taking the time to show us your photos along with instructions on the how to's. You are a real asset to the forum and I vote you for Queen For the Day! Do I hear any yeahs?
                  For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#40 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 12:59 AM

Def has my vote!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users