Beach Towels

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 KatieK28

• 16 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:23 PM

Hi Ladies,

I'm looking for quality beach towels, but don't want to spend a fortune. Any recommendations? I'd like to stay under $200 and I need to buy 26 towels. I found these:
    www.cottonfruit.com but can't tell how thick they are. Has anyone purchased beach towels that they like?

#2 KatieK28

• 16 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:29 PM

The whole link didn't post. The Cabana towels are the ones I'm looking at.

#3 Rob&Sue

• 64 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:38 PM

Not sure how thick they are... it looks like they're a great price, and the weight looks okay. If you end up getting them, let me know what they're like. I'd love to order some too.

I purchased some for my bridesmaids and MOH only from domesticbin.com. They are really nice quality, very thick, and really summery, but they were also a lot more expensive. I got them on sale, and paid around $15 per towel plus shipping.
        Rob & Susannah 36 people booked!!http://tickers.Ticke....7881/event.png

#4 kerryjbrown

• 672 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:28 PM

I ordered the velor towels from cotton fruit (the smaller of the 2 sizes) and I found them to be lighter weight and smaller than I wanted. But the price was right for 50 towells adn they look good. My friends that have seen them and know my concerns said they are fine and they are happy to be getting them....for less than$7 and personalized with our location and date....they are fine. I compare them to the typical beach towells I buy myself (I am very particular) so as long as you are not comparing them to huge, thick towells, I am sure you will like them.

#5 DGG

• 275 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:52 AM

Has anyone ordered the bathrobes from them? I thought that would make a nice gift for our wedding party but its hard to tell the quality of robes..

#6 KatieK28

• 16 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:42 PM

Great, thanks ladies! I'm going to order them - can't beat the price. I'll report back when I get them in ;-)

#7 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:56 PM

I would be interested also on the quality.
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#8 jamaicabride09

• 856 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

Please let me know too!!

#9 mandalaybay3071

• 58 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:26 PM

Sounds like a great deal and the cabana towels are really cute! Let us know the quality b/c this would be a great addition to our oot bags if there is any room left in the budget! LOL!

#10 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:44 PM

Those look good. Please let us know if you like them when you get them.. price is great!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users