Hello DIY Brides-to-be!
Sonia Roselli is one of Chicago's best bridal make-up artist. She has a new salon in Chicago named Esthetique. The very first DIY bridal make-up event will be held on December 14, 2008. Hurry! This class is open to 10 lucky ladies. For only $85 Sonia will give a class on Bridal Make-up and will create a custom lip gloss for you to use on your wedding day. The class is from 12-5 p.m. Here are more details:
What you will learn:
• The importance of your skin
and foundation and what foundations to use for the camera.
*How to use skin primers underneath foundation to get long lasting effects.
* How makeup should be applied to photograph nicely.
• The importance of NOT using minerals on your wedding day! We will tell you what to use in place of that.
• Shading and contouring and how to use it to get the best results for black and white photography.
* The importance of good makeup brushes and tools.
• Liner and lashes.
Bring a friend and let us show you how to apply lashes that will really make your eyes pop in photos. Also we will teach how to do stunning eye looks for the Asian bride!
• Brows-The importance of properly groomed brows and how sophisticated brows can accent your look
to perfection and how important they are for black and white photography.
• How to use bronzer properly.
• Shimmer vs. Matte looks
I met Sonia in person and she was very very personable. Such a positive and charming woman! I think this will be a great opportunity for DIY brides, to be educated about make-up even if you already have a make-up artist on your wedding day.
For directions to Esthetique, here is the link to her website: Wedding Beauty & Style - Le Journal
Best to all!
DIY Bridal Make-up Class by one of Chicago's best MUA SONIA ROSELLI on Dec 14 2008
2 replies to this topic
Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:48 PM
everyone who can go should, she is amazing! I try to make it there everytime I am in the area!
Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:59 PM
I agree! She is one of the most sought after bridal make-up artists in Chicago! And for $ 85 for three hours of instructions and a customized lip gloss, this is a very good deal! Plus she is a sweet person so it would be a lot of fun!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users