Hello Ladies,

L need some serious help with my Passport STDs. When I go to print them out I cannot put them together properly! Can someone please help me I am going crazy with this! I know that I am suppose to print them front to back, but do I suppose to turn the paper a certain way when I print them? Someone instructions please!

Had the same problem when designing my passport newsletters. Ended up making my own template.

Can you drop me an email with the template? I can look it over and tell you how you are suppose to print it. Carla wink.gif

Does your printer have a wizard thingy that will tell you how to insert the pages? My printer printed one sheet and then made me put it in a certain way and then printed again and determined how each sheet should be inserted so that it prints right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Does your printer have a wizard thingy that will tell you how to insert the pages? My printer printed one sheet and then made me put it in a certain way and then printed again and determined how each sheet should be inserted so that it prints right.
I didn't even think about it being the orientation of the paper. You could draw an arrow on the top of each sheet and then do a test print. That way you could use the arrows to figure out which way you need to feed the paper in....