Someone instructions please!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KEE LAC

KEE LAC
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:32 PM

Hello Ladies,

L need some serious help with my Passport STDs. When I go to print them out I cannot put them together properly! Can someone please help me I am going crazy with this! I know that I am suppose to print them front to back, but do I suppose to turn the paper a certain way when I print them? Someone instructions please!
    Soon TO be MRS. Clark:[SIGPIC]

#2 adias.angel

adias.angel
    • 719 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:36 AM

Had the same problem when designing my passport newsletters. Ended up making my own template.

Can you drop me an email with the template? I can look it over and tell you how you are suppose to print it. Carla

#3 Bianca

Bianca
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:57 AM

Does your printer have a wizard thingy that will tell you how to insert the pages? My printer printed one sheet and then made me put it in a certain way and then printed again and determined how each sheet should be inserted so that it prints right.
        19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
        http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#4 adias.angel

adias.angel
        • 719 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Bianca
          Does your printer have a wizard thingy that will tell you how to insert the pages? My printer printed one sheet and then made me put it in a certain way and then printed again and determined how each sheet should be inserted so that it prints right.
          I didn't even think about it being the orientation of the paper. You could draw an arrow on the top of each sheet and then do a test print. That way you could use the arrows to figure out which way you need to feed the paper in....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users