Photo

My Wedding Review-Long

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:56 PM

Thanks...I havent posted pics yet...i dont know which way is best or the fastest.

As for the DJ, unfortunately we didnt have a contract with him. He's a longtime friend of hubby so we didnt even think we would need one (stupid mistake that will NEVER happen again, I dont care if you are the Pope, I'm getting a contract)...and stupid mistake #2, we didnt put insurance on his trip so we are really sh*t out of luck.

#12 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LadyCheese
      She was close to receiving a D, I'm just too nice at times.
      I still don't know what happened to the DJ but lets just say there are several guys looking for him already. That will have to be on a thread all on its own, LOL.
      I agree with Tami! You are farrrrr too nice to have given Lissette a C. The tone of your review is that she didn't care enough to get things right or she just doesn't know her job. Just as you said, as an excited bride, no one wants a non-chalant WC.

I'm sorry that your experience with her was negative but you certainly made the best out of it! I would've probably been in tears or have killed her! LOL

Oh, about the DJ, please let us know when he's found! Although with several guys looking for him I'm sure he's in for enough punishment!

Congrats & can't wait to see your pics. BTW, I'm loving your hair & the robe!

#13 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:08 PM

Congrats and welcome home! Sorry everything did not go exactly as planned but the great thing is that you got married to the man you love. I hope the DJ is ok keep us posted!
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#14 happygilmore

happygilmore
        • 576 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:32 PM

Hey ladycheese! I am so happy you are back! congrats on being a Mrs. but sorry to hear about the drama! Have you posted on the dreams forum or if you haven't can I post your review because they need to know that she SUCKED and it wasn't with tiny small things or because you were being a bridezilla! I just hope either she is gone when we get married or we don't get her because she'll drive me crazy! Congrats congrats, i can't wait to see your pictures

#15 rdhbride

rdhbride
          • 313 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:39 PM

you are very nice! i'm not as nice as you! i hope lissette is gone soon, i don't do well in situations like that and can get a little crazy . i'm getting a lil worried for my day! i can't wait to see your pics!!!! your hair looked awesome by the way:)

#16 tvt

tvt
            • VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:52 PM

great review! i'm sorry you had issues but like you said you're married now and that's the most important thing! can't wait for pictures!

#17 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
              • 668 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:04 AM

Thanks for the great review! I can't wait to see the pics. I am considering hiring them now! I am so sorry that the WC gave you so many headaches. I must say that makes me very nervous going in. Did you have a microphone for the wedding ceremony? Would it have been ok to have someone close to you read the vows etc? PS- where on the property is the terrace you were supposed to use for the reception? That does suck about the wind- but hey - you are married!

#18 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:30 AM

What a great review. I can't believe the dj, wtf! Sorry to hear you had other issues with your coordinator too. At least you had a great time and you are a married gal!!!

#19 ~Debra~

~Debra~
                  • 500 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:38 AM

I'm sorry you have so many issues with the WC and that sucks about the DJ but it really does sound like you didn't let any of it affect your day and that's great!

btw: your hair looked beautiful!! The hairdresser did a great job on it!

#20 Nora

Nora
                    • 87 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:19 AM

Wow! I cannot believe that a "professional" DJ not only didn't show up but didn't answer or return calls. That's crazy. Hope you didn't end up having to pay for services you never received

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users