Sign in to follow this  
LadyCheese

My Wedding Review-Long

Thanks...I havent posted pics yet...i dont know which way is best or the fastest.

As for the DJ, unfortunately we didnt have a contract with him. He's a longtime friend of hubby so we didnt even think we would need one (stupid mistake that will NEVER happen again, I dont care if you are the Pope, I'm getting a contract)...and stupid mistake #2, we didnt put insurance on his trip so we are really sh*t out of luck. mad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
She was close to receiving a D, I'm just too nice at times. wink.gif
I still don't know what happened to the DJ but lets just say there are several guys looking for him already. That will have to be on a thread all on its own, LOL.
I agree with Tami! You are farrrrr too nice to have given Lissette a C. The tone of your review is that she didn't care enough to get things right or she just doesn't know her job. Just as you said, as an excited bride, no one wants a non-chalant WC.

I'm sorry that your experience with her was negative but you certainly made the best out of it! I would've probably been in tears or have killed her! LOL

Oh, about the DJ, please let us know when he's found! fryingpan.gif Although with several guys looking for him I'm sure he's in for enough punishment! rofl.gif

Congrats & can't wait to see your pics. BTW, I'm loving your hair & the robe!

Congrats and welcome home! Sorry everything did not go exactly as planned but the great thing is that you got married to the man you love. I hope the DJ is ok keep us posted!

Hey ladycheese! I am so happy you are back! congrats on being a Mrs. but sorry to hear about the drama! Have you posted on the dreams forum or if you haven't can I post your review because they need to know that she SUCKED and it wasn't with tiny small things or because you were being a bridezilla! I just hope either she is gone when we get married or we don't get her because she'll drive me crazy! Congrats congrats, i can't wait to see your pictures

you are very nice! i'm not as nice as you! i hope lissette is gone soon, i don't do well in situations like that and can get a little crazy . i'm getting a lil worried for my day! i can't wait to see your pics!!!! your hair looked awesome by the way:)

great review! i'm sorry you had issues but like you said you're married now and that's the most important thing! can't wait for pictures!

Thanks for the great review! I can't wait to see the pics. I am considering hiring them now! I am so sorry that the WC gave you so many headaches. I must say that makes me very nervous going in. Did you have a microphone for the wedding ceremony? Would it have been ok to have someone close to you read the vows etc? PS- where on the property is the terrace you were supposed to use for the reception? That does suck about the wind- but hey - you are married!

What a great review. I can't believe the dj, wtf! Sorry to hear you had other issues with your coordinator too. At least you had a great time and you are a married gal!!!

I'm sorry you have so many issues with the WC and that sucks about the DJ but it really does sound like you didn't let any of it affect your day and that's great!

btw: your hair looked beautiful!! The hairdresser did a great job on it!

Wow! I cannot believe that a "professional" DJ not only didn't show up but didn't answer or return calls. That's crazy. Hope you didn't end up having to pay for services you never received sad.gif