Flower Girl Dresses

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bridget810

• 168 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:30 PM

Hi girls! I need help finding flower girl dresses appropriate for a beach wedding. I actually have 3 flower girls, two are aged 11 and the other one is 8 years old. I was thinking of something along the lines of a sundress with flowers on it... though that's not set in stone. My color is cobalt blue, with orange as my accent color. I've had a hard time finding anything, because it is winter (not exactly dress season), but the wedding is in May, so I don't want to wait until Spring to start shopping. So, if you guys know of any particular dresses or reputable websites, let me know!

#2 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

This might be a bit too young for your FG's but not necessarily!! We're doing something like this: Flower Girl Dresses at Weddingtutu.com Wedding Tutus only the tutu's will be fuller and longer...I love the casual, fun feel of flower girl tutus. And luckily I have a friend who makes them! There are lots of flower girl tutu sites out there that will custom make them for you :)

#3 Trice

• 295 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:33 PM

We are using the Tutu's also. My flowergirls are younger. My sister will make them the mid calf length.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users