• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 NHPT

NHPT
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:21 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jacilynda
    OMG!!!! I'm soooo excited! I was going to order a tutu for my daughter for our wedding from wedding tutus. She's our flower girl and will be almost 16 months old for our wedding. Do you have color swatches? Are you able to make them a little bit longer than in the photos? I want it to be short and poofy, like the one w/ the little girl in light pink and pink petals around her, but maybe a little poofier, and different color. I'm sooo excited cause you are cheaper than weddingtutus and a BDW girl.... now you just need leotards!
    i can customize it to make it however you want it. You measure your daughters waist and the length you would like it to be and i will make it to those exact measurements. what colors are you considering?
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#12 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:28 PM

I want a fuschia color. I ordered swatches from weddingtutus and their fuschia had a lot of purple in it. Their raspberry color was PERFECT. I have the swatch and could send it to you when I figure out her measurements. How far in advance do you need her measurements. She's only 8 months now, so I wanna wait until she about a year in April

#13 NHPT

NHPT
      • 3,848 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:32 PM

i can make it super fast if you let me know ahead of time. even a month or so in advance would be fine. you can send me the swatch if you know for sure that is exactly the color that you want. also let me know about the color ribbon- i generally make ribbon tie waists so they are adjustable (plus they have a really cute ribbon tie) but i can make an elastic waist if that would be better.
        Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#14 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
        • 315 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:44 AM

adorable! i'm getting a pink one for my niece who will be 2 months old the day of our wedding! thanks!!!

#15 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:58 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ErikDaGenErik
            adorable! i'm getting a pink one for my niece who will be 2 months old the day of our wedding! thanks!!!
            great! just let me know when you want to place the order

#16 NHPT

NHPT
            • 3,848 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:20 PM

UPDATED!!! I have my own website now- although its still a work in progress here is the brand new website address-
              www.lildivadesigns.com

What do you think? I am still working on it but we are super excited!!
              I am also working on adding a new "wedding tutu" option. with a specialized tutu and leotard........pictures to come!

thanks again for everyones support

#17 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
              • 2,424 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:32 PM

These are so cute and such a great option for the flower girl!!!

#18 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:24 PM

Great job on your website Nicole :)

#19 lilmisssunshine

lilmisssunshine
                  • 105 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:13 PM

I ordered a tutu for one of my employees who just had a baby girl. It is two tone pink with a pink daisy on the front and its adorable!!! I received it only 4-5 days after placing the order. Everyone loves it. What a cute idea for a gift, birthday party, valentines day pictures or a flower girl. Thank you so much!!
                    :

#20 NHPT

NHPT
                    • 3,848 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:35 PM

yay! i am so glad you got it and i am even happier that you are pleased! please let me know if you need anything else!!!!
                      THANKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users