Beach Towels

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 02:22 AM

Heads up if you live near an Anna's Linens, I just saw a commercial advertising beach towels for $2.99. They were cute, not sure about quality.

#2 Mishi

Mishi
    • 224 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic
    • LocationVolcano, HI

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:55 AM

Now that is more my price range! However, if you are having a smaller wedding and budgeting a little more, I saw the best beach towells at TJMaxx yesterday. They were AWESOME quality and the perfect colors and were 7.99- 9.99. I wanted to get them bad!

#3 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:35 PM

Target also has some pretty affordable beach towels. I think in the $6 range.

#4 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
      • VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 08:56 PM

Went and bought the Anna's Linen's beach towels today--- they are on sale for $2.99 until this Sunday. They aren't the thick and fluffy kind, but that's obvious considering the price. But they are decent quality and don't look cheaply made. We picked up 13 of them for now and I think we're going to wind up with all beach oriented items for the bags!

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:29 AM

Oh cool! Yeah I figured they would be on the thin side given the price but those designs are so darn cute!

#6 rob4ever

rob4ever
          • 53 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:27 AM

We bought beach towels for our OOT bags from Sears last week. They were $9.99/towel and they are great quality. They all have palm trees on them and I ordered a bunch of different colors so that each guest will get their own towel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users