Photo

Photo Souvenior

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:40 PM

I have been trying to get a hold of them to book them for my wedding date and they are not returning my emails. Does anyone know the best way to contact them??
    33 Booked!!

#12 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:45 PM

It does take them a while to email you back. has it been a week?

It made me nervous at first but honestly they were just busy and the pics were worth the wait. I loved mine.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#13 shellb

shellb
      • 533 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:42 AM

I heard from PS in late January, Severine was away at the time. I would probably try calling maybe you will get Renaud or one of the other photographers. They are probably really busy, they do a lot of weddings.

#14 Melwhip

Melwhip
        • 43 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:07 AM

I have Photo Souvenir booked for my 8/3/09 wedding, confirmed via emails in November. At the time that severine confirmed everything, she said that I'd have to wait to pay deposit because their paypal monthly limit was maxed out. Ladies that have used Photo Souvenir - if this happened to you, did Severine email you once you could pay your deposit? Should I be periodically emailing her to see if it can be accepted yet, or should I just wait to hear from her? It does make me slightly nervous, I'd like to just pay the deposit ASAP! Thanks ladies!

#15 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
          • 113 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:17 AM

It has been almost 2 weeks now and still nothing. I am going to try to call them onMonday. Wish me luck!
            33 Booked!!

#16 jharish

jharish
            • 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:09 PM

Does anyone know if all four of the photosouvenir photographers are good? I see you guys talking about Severine is she the best?

#17 Otis1230

Otis1230
              • 130 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:32 PM

They are AMAZING!!! I booked them last april and I was her second or third wedding. The pics and the video are better than anything I have seen in the USA. Everyone was telling me not to spend alot on pics, but im glad I did my own thing. She was cheaper than a USA photographer but more than the resort photo person. I have people always asking who did my pics there that good. I walked away with amazing pics and videos.. You will not be disappoited. If we go back for our anniversary we may use than again...
                Michael & Lisa
                April 25th, 2008
                Paradisus Punta Cana

#18 lololola

lololola
                • 156 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:44 AM

Thanks for all the help Shannon, I will definitely look into Sproullie Designs. Judging from the website, I may have found my monogram!!

#19 seaprincess

seaprincess
                  • 753 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:13 PM

I had Fran also and I was in love with him (shhh, don't tell my DH - but then again, my DH loved him too!) I'll be posting my pics soon when I have a chance to upload them.

For those trying to get in touch with PS, I know that Sevrine had a family emergency in France when I was in the DR a month ago and Renaud was trying to run the show. He was having issues with the computer and stuff- so I have a feeling that Sevrine is the real mastermind behind the whole business (like most women, right?). I wouldn't worry about the deposit as long as she has confirmed your date for you already. I paid my deposit in Sept for my Jan wedding...You can always try calling, but beware they are super busy!
                    Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#20 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Melwhip
                      I have Photo Souvenir booked for my 8/3/09 wedding, confirmed via emails in November. At the time that severine confirmed everything, she said that I'd have to wait to pay deposit because their paypal monthly limit was maxed out. Ladies that have used Photo Souvenir - if this happened to you, did Severine email you once you could pay your deposit? Should I be periodically emailing her to see if it can be accepted yet, or should I just wait to hear from her? It does make me slightly nervous, I'd like to just pay the deposit ASAP! Thanks ladies!
                      Severine emailed me when she wanted my deposit. It was about a month before my wedding when she asked for it. And i think i booked them about 9 months before the wedding. I was really nervous that they werent asking for my deposit but it worked out great. I was worried about nothing.
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users