How many guests are attending/attended your Cabo wedding?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 deefalvey

• 521 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:11 PM

ooh...This is good info to know as I enter into the planning stages! Good question, thanks girls!
    Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#12 olga1708

• 30 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:16 PM

I am looking at 20 - 25max. I have a small family and lots of friends can not afford the trip =(

#13 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:20 PM

we invited around 300 knowing a lot of people wouldnt come; we ended up with a total of 86 guests on the wedding day.

#14 Ali_P

• 25 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 08:24 PM

Invited approx 50 to begin with, down to about 30 that say they are coming and of those 30 about 20 actually booked. The economy has really made the count fall...

#15 jmill130

• 601 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 08:36 PM

We had 30 guests @ Dreams last August. It was a perfect number for us... we thought we may have 10 more, but due to the high price of gas last summer we lost a few.
          Good luck!

#16 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:04 AM

This is such great info. Thanks for everyone for sharing. I am just getting my guest list together for STD's and this was so helpful.

#17 Christi

• 1,905 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:14 AM

We invited 70 people and had a total of 30 total including ourselves...it was perfect!

#18 Shamrock

• 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:23 PM

it all depends on the size of your family, we both have large family's so our invite list is gonna be big, will see how many show up...we've sent our save the day invites out early to give family and friends enough time to decide...like Nanner said many will make a vacation out of it.....and who couldn't use a vacation

#19 ms_sms

• 14 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:24 PM

We also started off thinking just immediate family, but it has expanded to include the cousins (and they want to bring their significant others) and some close friends which bumped it up.

Wedding date: tentatively April 16th 2009(this will be confirmed next week)

So we started with 12..
                  Now we're looking at inviting close to 40 people, which to me is a lot but I'm impressed with all the dw brides who are having 50+ actually attend. That's amazing. Kudos. Not to take anything away from the small weddings (remember we were content with just our parents and my fiance's siblings, but we're sorta making it a family reunion vakay too, which I love!)

But regardless, we're still going to have a house warming/wedding reception party when we get back, to celebrate with all the beautiful people who couldn't come.

:) Sabrina

#20 Beach Bride 80

Beach Bride 80
                  • 151 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:25 AM

We invited 80 guests and there are 39 who are attending. We really only expected about 25 people, but a few more decided to attend, which is great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users