How many guests are attending/attended your Cabo wedding?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Glamourina

• 198 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:08 PM

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering out of all the guests you invited, how many guests are attending/attended your wedding in Cabo? It may help me get an estimate on how many guests to expect.. Thanks! :)

#2 nicoleandscott

• 397 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:53 AM

we invited grandparents, aunts & uncles ONLY along with our friends in our wedding party. we have 31 people going to Cabo including us! that leaves behind about 15-20 of those family members invited who couldn't come.

hope that helps! :)

#3 sstotz

• 298 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:37 AM

We originally invited 150 people.. expecting about 80 to join. Because of the economy, plane flight costs, and other issues, many people were unable to accept our request for them to come to our wedding. Right now we are at about 50, and we get to invite more people that couldnt be on the original "must-haves" list, so it's nice because we don't have to feel bad for not being able to invite some of our friends that didnt make round 1. :)

At first, the travel agent I spoke with told me to expect 90% of invites to accept, but this wasnt the case in my situation! Good luck!
        ~Soon to be Shanny May
        June 20th, 2009
        Cabo San Lucas, MX

#4 KAMAY11

• 456 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:34 PM

We invited approx. 40 people and 25 people ended up coming. That was the perfect number for us...not too big not too small!
          D & K
          October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

#5 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:18 PM

We invited probably about 75 knowing full well that not many would come. We just didn't want to have anyone feel left out by not being invited. Right now we have about 23 coming including ourselves and the bridal party and are expecting about 10 more who have said they are "for sure" coming but are going to wait for last minute deals.

#6 Kelly C

Kelly C
            • 2,051 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:43 PM

We invited about 70 ppl. We ended up with 24. It was perfect.
              Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#7 NABUMBAH

• VIP Member
              • 931 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:59 AM

I am an old forum member. We invited around 225 and had around 130 attend. We were hoping for around 75.

#8 Nanner431

• 97 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:59 AM

We invited approx. 80 people and had 50 attend. We weren't expecting anything more than about 30 initially but everyone just made vacations out of it so it turned out great!

#9 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:52 PM

I expected 50 guests , but I only have 22 now. There is still time so I may end up with maybe 40.

#10 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,532 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

48 people have booked but my latest estimate is up around 70 people who say they are going to come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users