Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

Were only doing a symbolic ceremony. The idea of getting my blood drawn some where else kinda skeeves me out. Were getting married in NJ a week before we leave and telling very few people about it. In fact It has given me an opportunity to incorporate a bridesmaid who is unable to attend into the wedding because she will be the witness for our ceremony in NJ.

All I know about there photography is that it is a contracted company which Nayeli didn’t give me the name of. She did however say they have a booth in the main lobby, which I didn’t see during the sight visit. Luckily, for me my dad is a photographer and my bother is a video-grapher and I plan on using both of there services for my wedding and my ttd pictures. I know my dad can’t walk me down the aisle and take pictures so that’s what im using their photographer for. After im down the aisle it’s back to work for dad.

If you looking for a particular type of photo as in more photo journalistic I would suggest you look for an outside photographer. If you want more posed photos then stick with the one who is at the resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgns2b View Post
We finally have a date, April 13, 2009 at 5:00. We're trying to decide whether we do the legal ceremony here or there. What is everyone doing? Their legal requirements seem like a lot of work...

Oh! Does anyone have any info on their photography? I think I want to look for an outside one but I haven't seen their "in-house" photographer. TIA

We're having a legal ceremony. The legal requirements do seem like a lot of work, but I have found it not to be as hard as it seems like it would be.

I am cutting and pasting an email I received from Nayeli about the EPM photographer and packages offered. We chose to go with Cecilia Dumas for our pictures rather than the in-house studio. We liked her work better but this studio looks pretty decent by the pictures on their website.

Como estas?
Thank you so much for your comments, I really love my job and I try to do my best in every wedding.
I do not remember which photographer did I mention to you because we are working with another one and his packages are a little bit different, his webpage is Weddings By Corpho his packages are below and he has a lot of experience in weddings on the beach.

In case that you want to hire an outside photographer, you only need to pay for her day pass $100 usd.

Jennifer, have an excellent day!

PACKAGE “Aâ€
24 Color photos on a CD $210 usd
36 Color photos on a CD $250 usd
Photo album and prints are not included

PACKAGE “Bâ€
24 Photos printed in 4†x 6†size in color $250 usd
24 Photos printed in 5†x 7†size in color $280 usd
24 Photos printed in 5†x 7†size in color $320 usd
These packages included CD with the 24 pictures of your selection and album

PACKAGE “Câ€
36 Photos printed in 4†x 6†size in color $340 usd
36 Photos printed in 5†x 7†size in color $380 usd
36 Photos printed in 6†x 8†size in color $415 usd
These packages included CD with the 36 pictures of your selection and album

PACKAGE “Dâ€
62 Photos printed in 4†x 6†size in color $580 usd
62 Photos printed in 5†x 7†size in color $615 usd
62 Photos printed in 6†x 8†size in color $650 usd
These packages included CD with the 62 pictures of your selection and album

*These packages include pictures during the ceremony, family and groom & bride session.
(1 hour and 30 minutes of service).
*We take double the photos indicated at every package
* Extra photos available separately on CD $ 6.00 usd 4†x 6†$8 usd; 5†x 7†$9 usd;
6†x 8†$10 usd; 8†x 10†$15usd 11†x 14†$20usd.
*Shipping is not included at any package. You may pay $40 usd in case of early check out.

PACKAGE “BASiCâ€
100 Photos printed in 4†x 6†size in color $960 usd
100 Photos printed in 5†x 7†size in color $1,0250 usd
100 Photos printed in 6†x 8†size in color $1,080 usd
Include all the images on DVD + five 8†x 10†+ album + 2 hrs reception

PACKAGE “SUPERIORâ€
100 Color photos + 24 photos b&w printed in 4†x 6†size $1,260 usd
100 Color photos + 24 photos b&w printed in 5†x 7†size $1,320 usd
100 Color photos + 24 photos b&w printed in 6†x 8†size $1,380 usd
Include all the images on DVD + five 8†x 10†+ album + 2 hrs reception

PACKAGE “DELUXEâ€
150 Color photos + 36 photos b&w printed in 4†x 6†size $1,860 usd
150 Color photos + 36 photos b&w printed in 5†x 7†size $2,040 usd
150 Color photos + 36 photos b&w printed in 6†x 8†size $2,160 usd
Include all the images on DVD + five 8†x 10†+ one 11†x 14†+ one 12†x 18â€
+ album + 3 hrs. reception

*Service available to begin at the brideâ€s room. 45 minutes befote the wedding
*These package include pictures during the bride's room, ceremony, family, frends, groom & Bride
Session and hrs. reception.
*We take double the photos indicated at every package
* Extra photos available separately 4†x 6†$8 usd; 5†x 7†$9 usd; 6†x 8†$10 usd; 8†x 10†$15usd
11†x 14†$20usd
*Additional time fee is $100usd every extra hour.
*Estimated shipping time 2 weeks
*Shipping included in these packages

• 2 weeks later...