Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#861 lolanikki

lolanikki
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:55 PM

Is anyone using an outside wedding planner in addition to Yamina?

#862 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:44 AM

Thanks! Oh, I have used Apple Vacations a long time ago. Good idea! Thank you!

We actually just changed our date from September 2012 to April 2012.

I guess I should start the booking & planning soon.

That is an awesome idea for the save the date & invitations. I may have to steal this idea!

Originally Posted by lolanikki 

Welcome Sharon99!

I recently visited EPM and was truly amazed! I've heard that Sandals is overrated.

I'm not getting married until July 2012. We booked our recent trip through a local apple vacations travel agent and she was awesome. That was my 2nd time using apple vacations and I would highly recommend them.

Also, I'm going to do a boarding pass style save the date and I found the cutest passport style invitations.

#863 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:35 PM

Is anyone concerned with having your blood drawn at the resort by some random doc?

I am a little nervous about this, I am sure it will be fine though...

#864 KeraSmiley

KeraSmiley
        • 42 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:29 AM

Hi Everyone,

So I've booked my photographer's with Del Sol for me wedding @ EPM on 5/20/2011. I doubt EPM will take any money off of the package since I don't need to use the photographer's that's included. So what would you ladies recommend? How can I still use the photographer that comes with the package in order to make him useful? If I still have to pay for him, I definitely want him to be there and contributing something....just not sure what?

#865 KeraSmiley

KeraSmiley
          • 42 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:29 AM

I'm not really concerned. Haven't heard any horror stories about this...so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Is anyone concerned with having your blood drawn at the resort by some random doc?

I am a little nervous about this, I am sure it will be fine though...

#866 SparkleSun

SparkleSun
            • 61 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:51 AM

I am also using Del Sol...good choice :)  The hotel only includes 30min with the package, so I have asked if Juan Navarro is available to come and shoot 30 minutes of our rehearsal dinner the night before.  I think having him shoot the wedding might interfere and I'm afraid they would get in each other's shots. 

Originally Posted by KeraSmiley 

Hi Everyone,

So I've booked my photographer's with Del Sol for me wedding @ EPM on 5/20/2011. I doubt EPM will take any money off of the package since I don't need to use the photographer's that's included. So what would you ladies recommend? How can I still use the photographer that comes with the package in order to make him useful? If I still have to pay for him, I definitely want him to be there and contributing something....just not sure what?

#867 grandstreet11

grandstreet11
              • Site Supporter
              • 22 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:57 AM

@KeraSmiley Our dates are so close...I'm getting married 5/23/2011. I had the same question about the photographer since we are doing an outside photographer too. We are actually doing a meet and greet on Friday so I wanted to see if Juan Navarro could come shoot that.

@SparkleSun Please let us know what they say about your rehearsal dinner....if they will let use the 30 min then.

#868 JenFL

JenFL
                • 49 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:21 PM

I would love to know the outcome with this as well. I'm bringing my own photographers from home - only they will be there the whole weekend so I'm wondering what I could do instead of the 30 min of photos...

#869 Sharon99

Sharon99
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:16 AM

I think using him during the rehearsal dinner is be a good idea!! I hope you are able to do that. Please keep us updated. I am looking into other photographers as well. The photo packages seem pretty pricey using Juan Navarro & I really don't need that many hard copies.

May is right around the corner!! Congrats! I hope everything is beautiful! Post pics!

#870 KeraSmiley

KeraSmiley
                    • 42 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:51 AM

Good idea about having him shoot the rehersal dinner! I'm going to email Yamina. I'll let you ladies know what I find out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users