Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#621 Snickers

Snickers
  • 193 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:05 PM

We went to EPM about 5-6 months after it opened and fell it love with it. Even at that point we were not engaged but said if we were to get married and do a destination wedding this would be the resort for sure. The water is blue but not as blue as some other beach areas of Mexico. It will still be great for pictures I am sure.

I am getting so excited as it is basically 2 months away!!! I picked up my dress last week and am raring to go.

One thing about this resort I can guarantee is the service. The staff go out of their way to treat everyone special and I know they will make my wedding day one of the best days of my life.

#622 ncarolinadaisy

ncarolinadaisy
    • 95 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Snickers
      We went to EPM about 5-6 months after it opened and fell it love with it. Even at that point we were not engaged but said if we were to get married and do a destination wedding this would be the resort for sure. The water is blue but not as blue as some other beach areas of Mexico. It will still be great for pictures I am sure.

I am getting so excited as it is basically 2 months away!!! I picked up my dress last week and am raring to go.

One thing about this resort I can guarantee is the service. The staff go out of their way to treat everyone special and I know they will make my wedding day one of the best days of my life.
      Everything I have read has said the service was TOP NOTCH! That's one of the reasons why I picked it. I am just a little bummed the beach won't look like a postcard.

You will have to come back and tell us ALL about your wedding when you get back!!

Speaking of...I want to see everyone's dresses please post!!

Here is mine in Diamond White (left).

Click the image to open in full size.

And my reception dress that I will change into...
      October 28th 2010
      EPM Here We Come!!
      www.justproposed.com/benandmelissa/

#623 scrose

scrose
      • 34 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:43 PM

I am going super simple with mine...Wedding's Bride - gowns - Silk chiffon Sophia gown - J.Crew

But have some great accessories. :)

If any of you need jewelry...check out my website at Sarah Rose - Stella & Dot Stylist - there are some great beachy pieces on sale right now, and the new fall line comes out tonight!!! I hear it has lots of pearls and kind of bridal-type stuff!

#624 scrose

scrose
        • 34 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:44 PM

I can't figure out how to make the pics show up in my post....

#625 ncarolinadaisy

ncarolinadaisy
          • 95 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by scrose
            I can't figure out how to make the pics show up in my post....
            Above the text box there is a "Insert Picture" button. Click on it and copy and paste your image url. You can get it by going to the website right clicking on the image and go to "view image." It will take you to another page with the image only. Copy the URL and paste it into the "Insert Image" box.

Like This...

Very pretty!!!
            October 28th 2010
            EPM Here We Come!!

#626 ncarolinadaisy

ncarolinadaisy
            • 95 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by scrose
              I am going super simple with mine...Wedding's Bride - gowns - Silk chiffon Sophia gown - J.Crew

But have some great accessories. :)

If any of you need jewelry...check out my website at Sarah Rose - Stella & Dot Stylist - there are some great beachy pieces on sale right now, and the new fall line comes out tonight!!! I hear it has lots of pearls and kind of bridal-type stuff!
              My good friend sells Stella & Dot too. She would be mad if I bought from you
              October 28th 2010
              EPM Here We Come!!

#627 Snickers

Snickers
              • 193 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:46 PM

Here's my try at posting my dress pic.

#628 Snickers

Snickers
                • 193 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:48 PM

Here is the back...

I am tucking in the bow from my corset plus when it is bustled all the crystals are really going to stand out in the back as well.

#629 scrose

scrose
                  • 34 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:33 PM

Well, I certainly understand you buying from your friend!! :)

Any other brides that are looking...there is a bridal boutique section as well. Some gorgeous pearl/gold pieces came out in June and I am stalking the website to see what the new Fall items look like.

If you are going with a beach-ier vibe (like I am) - there are tons of great turquoise pieces as well, several on sale because they are summer only items.

If you have any questions let me know!

Sarah Rose - Stella & Dot Stylist

#630 scrose

scrose
                    • 34 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

PS, great dresses for you both!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users