Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2671 kshannon

kshannon
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by Momoarc83 

JUST GOT MARRIED April 20!! It was absolutely AMAZING!!!! We had a 5pm ceremony on th beach with 80 people.  Reception at CECO Terrace was AWESOME! Everyone said it was the BEST wedding they've ever been to!  If you want to see pics, friend request me on FB: Monica Arcuri.  It won't let me post on here for some reason...

Soooo happy for you!!!!! Youre wedding sounds similar to ours! Did you have Nayeli or Lleny? FB request is sent! Cant wait to see pics and I'll probably def have a few questions! So excited for you!

#2672 smo0ochz

smo0ochz
    • 18 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:35 AM

thanks soontobeorozco! the only extra costs were the hanging flower baskets and the tiffany chairs. The shells and star fish runner are included, (you can also choose lanterns if you want) and the white draps are included too. I had 4 hanging baskets, but only paid for 2, since  the gold package had ceremony flowers for the alter included. Instead of having flowering sitting on the alter, we added 2 more baskets! :)

#2673 smo0ochz

smo0ochz
      • 18 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:53 AM

Here are a few photos! We used the inhouse photographer and he was AMAZING! I can't remember his name, but he called himself Brad Pitt, haha. We had our ceremony at the gazebo and the cocktail/reception at the spice terrace. Also, the guy who did my hair and make-up, GENIUS! I can't not tell you enough what a true artist he was, and I am one PICKY bride!! One piece of advise, it is hot!! we got married at 5:00pm, and went directly to the beach for pictures. I would have done anything for a bottle of water, make sure someone has one for you!  We also changed into comfy clothes because of the heat after pictures! and we def. needed bug spray! We didn't have any with us, but just ask and they will bring you some :)

#2674 soontobeorozco

soontobeorozco
        • Site Supporter
        • 58 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

Angela love your photos!! Where did you find the locket I was thinking of doing something else but really like your idea!

#2675 teresa2868

teresa2868
          • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:38 AM

Hey Monica, I have only one month to my week in paradise, Have a few questions...Did you have your hair and make up done at the excellence salon and what photographer did you use...thanks a bunch

#2676 smo0ochz

smo0ochz
            • 18 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

Angela love your photos!! Where did you find the locket I was thinking of doing something else but really like your idea!

I actually got it at hallmark about a year ago! I'm sure they would still have something like it :)

#2677 soontobeorozco

soontobeorozco
              • Site Supporter
              • 58 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

I actually got it at hallmark about a year ago! I'm sure they would still have something like it :)

Great thank you I'm gonna look and see if I can't find something. I like your idea better :)

#2678 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
                • 50 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:00 AM

Your wedding looked beautiful! Were your decorations extra with the gazebo. The runner with shells and flower holders?

Thanks! it was so fun! We paid extra for flower petals. Pretty sure they were $100. Shells and starfish were included. We had the gold package. Not sure if the runner was included- think so.

#2679 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
                  • 50 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:02 AM

Soooo happy for you!!!!! Youre wedding sounds similar to ours! Did you have Nayeli or Lleny? FB request is sent! Cant wait to see pics and I'll probably def have a few questions! So excited for you!

Thanks! We had Llenny. She was SO sweet.

#2680 kshannon

kshannon
                    • 42 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hi Brides!!! 2 Months away!! AHHHHH!!! For those of you who were married on the beach, what kind of "shoes" did you wear? I am having a tough time figuring out exactly what to do! Thanks a bunch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users