Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2661 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

JUST GOT MARRIED April 20!! It was absolutely AMAZING!!!! We had a 5pm ceremony on th beach with 80 people.  Reception at CECO Terrace was AWESOME! Everyone said it was the BEST wedding they've ever been to!  If you want to see pics, friend request me on FB: Monica Arcuri.  It won't let me post on here for some reason...

#2662 danak71

danak71
    • Site Supporter
    • 264 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

Hey Monica, Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pics! I just sent you a friend request on FB. I leave for Mexico in 3 days. Can't wait!!!

#2663 soontobeorozco

soontobeorozco
      • Site Supporter
      • 58 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

Monica I sent a request! Excited to see your pictures

#2664 soontobeorozco

soontobeorozco
        • Site Supporter
        • 58 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

Monica you just made me that much more excited for mine! Thank you for sharing!!

#2665 smo0ochz

smo0ochz
          • 18 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

Just got back from our week in PARADISE!!!! <3 <3 :) it was BEAUTIFUL! Llenny was amazing, the gazebo beautiful....and our photos.....AMAZAING!!! I won't let me post pictures, find me on FB if you want to see them! or have questions :) YAY!!!!!!

Angela Mirilovich

#2666 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
            • 50 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:54 AM

Just got back from our week in PARADISE!!!! <3 <3 :) it was BEAUTIFUL! Llenny was amazing, the gazebo beautiful....and our photos.....AMAZAING!!! I won't let me post pictures, find me on FB if you want to see them! or have questions :) YAY!!!!!! Angela Mirilovich

Sad we didn't meet up!!!! So glad it went well!!! Ours was amazing too! We really couldn't have asked for any better weather!

#2667 smo0ochz

smo0ochz
              • 18 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

I know! I think we ran into a lot of your wedding party!.......but couldn't find you! :( Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.!!!

#2668 soontobeorozco

soontobeorozco
                • Site Supporter
                • 58 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Your wedding looked beautiful! Were your decorations extra with the gazebo. The runner with shells and flower holders?

#2669 soontobeorozco

soontobeorozco
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 58 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Just got back from our week in PARADISE!!!! <3 <3 :) it was BEAUTIFUL! Llenny was amazing, the gazebo beautiful....and our photos.....AMAZAING!!! I won't let me post pictures, find me on FB if you want to see them! or have questions :) YAY!!!!!! Angela Mirilovich

#2670 kshannon

kshannon
                    • 42 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by smo0ochz 

Just got back from our week in PARADISE!!!! <3 <3 :) it was BEAUTIFUL! Llenny was amazing, the gazebo beautiful....and our photos.....AMAZAING!!! I won't let me post pictures, find me on FB if you want to see them! or have questions :) YAY!!!!!!

Angela Mirilovich

SO incredibly fun!!! I def sent a FB request! I will have lots of questions (or hopefully not) in the next 2 months :) :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users