Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2601 maggiemiller

maggiemiller
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

Llenny is my planner. She has exceeded my expectations so far, especially considering its this far out. She answers all my questions within about 3-4 days.

#2602 kfritz

kfritz
    • Banned
    • 152 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

I'm glad there is someone else on here with wedding about same time as me! Can't wait to see what you guys be up doing

#2603 kfritz

kfritz
      • Banned
      • 152 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

Amanda Gardner can you post pictures from your wedding?

#2604 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
        • 200 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

I will when I get them

#2605 Rebecca1314

Rebecca1314
          • 30 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by kfritz 

Rebecca 1315 did you do oot bags?

I did! I found cute gift bags that had a light blue and navy starfish pattern on them that said Welcome to Our Wedding! I included sunscreen, mini aloe vera gel (almost EVERYONE used these), starfish and clam shell shaped bath fizzes to use in the jetted tub, a welcome letter and itinerary for the week, a disposable underwater camera (we chartered a catamaran for the day after the wedding and people loved these), and personalized mint tins in our wedding colors with our name/wedding date. I either included one bag per couple or if people were traveling as singles, a bag for each person. The bags were delivered at turndown service on the first night that guests arrived.

If you do bring a lot of gifts just make sure that you bring all of your receipts with you for customs. There is a $300 limit for each person traveling in to Mexico of items that they can bring duty-free. There were 10 of us who traveled together going down (the rest of the guests joined 2 days later) so they just divided the total $$ amount by 10 so that I was in the clear. In some cases I used Microsoft Word templates to make customized receipts for things that I either didn't have a receipt for or if the value amount would have exceeded the overall allowance. 

#2606 kfritz

kfritz
            • Banned
            • 152 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

Great! That's really helpful ill make sure I remember that. I love the aloe Vera Idea i didn't think of that

#2607 kfritz

kfritz
              • Banned
              • 152 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

past brides....are the linens that are inclueded with the packages nice? and do you get to choose your own color?  My planner just emailed me stating if I wanted something else it would be an additional cost....

#2608 bekahlee03

bekahlee03
                • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:23 PM

What is the best way for us to book with our guest, thru the resort or thru a travel agent? I mentioned something to the resort about getting a special group rate and they said something about talking with a travel agent. I really didn't want to go thru one but if that is whats best I will. What are y'alls opinions?

#2609 kefritz

kefritz
                  • Banned
                  • 89 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

They told us it had to be a minimum of 10 rooms booked. We ended up doing it individually

#2610 kefritz

kefritz
                    • Banned
                    • 89 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

Past brides how was the table clothes a napkins?? What comes with the packages?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users