Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2591 kfritz

kfritz
  • Banned
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

Where did you find totes at? It's hard to buy online because you don't know quality of it

#2592 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
    • 200 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

Bags are from Jessica at the stylish scribe. She did my invitations, place cards, and bags. She was great to work with but stays super busy. The bags are alittle thin but everyone loved them. She was a destination bride that did all of her stuff DIY and then turned it in to a business. Here is a pic of my bag. 

#2593 danak71

danak71
      • Site Supporter
      • 264 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by kfritz 

Is anyone having their reception at the ceco terrace? Our wedding is going to be small probably max or 20 people. We arn't doing a full reception just a dinner I was thinking of having the fire show but its only about 30 min.  Any ideas for decorations or backgroun music? Is it worth paying to have a band or better to bring an ipod dock?

We are having our reception at the CECO Terrace. We have about 55 people in our party so we weren't sure if an ipod dock would be loud enough. One of Fi's friends is coming now and he DJ's professionally so he's going to DJ for us and we're just renting speakers from a local company so we don't have to lug speakers down with us.

I think with that amount of people an ipod dock should be fine! That's what we're planning to use at our Welcome Reception at the X-Lounge.

Attached Files

• Attached File  001.JPG   116.9KB   13 downloads

#2594 kfritz

kfritz
        • Banned
        • 152 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

Would I have to rent speakers or is there something for it to plug into?

#2595 maggiemiller

maggiemiller
          • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

Kfritz- my wedding is October 15! One day before you. We will be there the same time. How exciting!! I hope to meet you in October!

#2596 maggiemiller

maggiemiller
            • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:01 AM

I was really thinking I would do my ceremony at the gazebo but the more I look at it, it seems backwards to me. Has anyone had their ceremony set up the other direction so that the beach/ocean are your back drop?

#2597 danak71

danak71
              • Site Supporter
              • 264 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by maggiemiller 

I was really thinking I would do my ceremony at the gazebo but the more I look at it, it seems backwards to me. Has anyone had their ceremony set up the other direction so that the beach/ocean are your back drop?

I wanted to have my ceremony there as well! But I didn't like the fact that our backs would be to the ocean...that was a severe design flaw in my opinion. So we'll be on the beach. LOL (Not to mention Nayeli said it was best with 40 people or less and we have 55).

#2598 kfritz

kfritz
                • Banned
                • 152 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

Maggiemiller that's awesome!! We are gettin married in gazebo I would like to have view towards ocean also. I don't see why you can't the table just wouldn't be used. Who is helping you plan??

#2599 Rebecca1314

Rebecca1314
                  • 30 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by maggiemiller 

The only way that the ceremony can take place in the gazebo is facing away from the beach due to the configuration of the podium and the areas for guests to sit. I believe they designed it that way because the area of the beach behind the gazebo is the end of the resort beach where they have most of the sailboats that guests can take out and those would be in the photos. However, the set up for the weddings on the beach is absolutely beautiful, it just will be a little bit windier so keep that in mind when planning your hair and veil!

#2600 kfritz

kfritz
                    • Banned
                    • 152 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

Rebecca 1315 did you do oot bags?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users