Jump to content

Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!


  • Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2571 TealMarie

TealMarie
  • Jr. Member
  • 254 posts

    Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

    Does anyone know the actual wording of the legal/civil ceremony? My wedding planner says she can't give me the wording because it's legal. I'm having a hard time understanding why something that will be said at our wedding and which we will be committing ourselves to is a secret. 



    #2572 Jass7

    Jass7
    • Jr. Member
    • 187 posts

      Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

      Originally Posted by whitneys View Post

       

      We are doing the gazebo. I like the beach but from some photos, I see random people walking by. We want it more private and love the gazebo look.

      Depending what time you get married I would say, if it's later in the day I think there is less chance of someone walking past your ceremony on the beach. Our ceremony was at 5pm, and nobody came by. I also think people are more respectful of your privacy once they see that it's a wedding. You might have watchers from a far though, specially building 9.



      #2573 Jass7

      Jass7
      • Jr. Member
      • 187 posts

        Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

        Originally Posted by TealMarie View Post

        Does anyone know the actual wording of the legal/civil ceremony? My wedding planner says she can't give me the wording because it's legal. I'm having a hard time understanding why something that will be said at our wedding and which we will be committing ourselves to is a secret. 

        That does sound strange, but maybe because a judge has to come, they don't know what that person will say. I think you need to pester them and find out. I had a symbolic wedding, and the minister sent me a lot of info, so I had idea what was going to be said.



        #2574 Jass7

        Jass7
        • Jr. Member
        • 187 posts

          Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:12 AM

          Originally Posted by 0413bride View Post

           

          Oh my your wedding was gorgeous! I love your reception on the terrace! Love it! Brings back so many memories of that amazing place!

           

          Congratulations!!



          #2575 TealMarie

          TealMarie
          • Jr. Member
          • 254 posts

            Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:04 AM

            Originally Posted by Jass7 

            That does sound strange, but maybe because a judge has to come, they don't know what that person will say. I think you need to pester them and find out. I had a symbolic wedding, and the minister sent me a lot of info, so I had idea what was going to be said.

            Yes, I have started the pestering because I really want to know now!

             

            If anyone has been married in the civil ceremony, can you let me know what was said? We're getting married at the Excellence Riviera Cancun so I thought it might be similar to the EPM.



            #2576 Rebecca1314

            Rebecca1314
            • Newbie
            • 30 posts

              Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

              Originally Posted by TealMarie 

              Yes, I have started the pestering because I really want to know now!

               

              If anyone has been married in the civil ceremony, can you let me know what was said? We're getting married at the Excellence Riviera Cancun so I thought it might be similar to the EPM.

               

               

               

               

               

              Here is the PDF of the legal ceremony wording, you will likely have to be a supporting member to open it. If you aren't just private message me and I'll email it to you. This is the wording as of May 5, 2012, so hopefully it hasn't changed!

              Attached Files



              #2577 TealMarie

              TealMarie
              • Jr. Member
              • 254 posts

                Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:14 AM

                Originally Posted by Rebecca1314 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                Here is the PDF of the legal ceremony wording, you will likely have to be a supporting member to open it. If you aren't just private message me and I'll email it to you. This is the wording as of May 5, 2012, so hopefully it hasn't changed!

                Thanks! I'll PM you as I can't open documents yet :)

                Attached Files



                #2578 maggiemiller

                maggiemiller
                • Newbie
                • 14 posts

                  Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

                  Has anyone had a wedding on Tuesday? Curious as to what my location options will be for the cocktail hour and reception.

                  #2579 kfritz

                  kfritz
                  • Banned
                  • 152 posts

                    Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

                    Has anyone had a wedding on Tuesday? Curious as to what my location options will be for the cocktail hour and reception.

                    Mine is going to be on a Wednesday.... I'm having my ceremony at the gazebo and cocktail/reception at te ceca terrace.

                    #2580 ExcellenceBride

                    ExcellenceBride
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 28 posts

                      Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

                      Hi ladies,

                       

                      I'm here and Llenny is amazing...had our meeting, gave her all our wedding stuff and had a tasting of our menu, now I'm just waiting for Thursday for the big day. Once you get here, everything just comes together. Plus Llenny is absolutely wonderful and puts your mind at ease. I'll let you guys know how it goes afterwards. Wish me luck!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users