Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2421 kshannon

kshannon
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

Did anyone have any trouble at the airport going through customs? With your OOT Bags and Items?

Good question!!!! I am wondering the same thing myself!!! How many things do you have?

#2422 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
    • 200 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Good question!!!! I am wondering the same thing myself!!! How many things do you have?

So far I have ordered bags. I am going to put a bottle opener, personalized deck of cards, Chapstick, maybe sun screen, and not sure what else.

#2423 Ally Marquis

Ally Marquis
      • 38 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

customs are tough down there,  when we went down there we had my dad check my luggage with all the oot bags and customs wanted receipts for everything.  luckily, they let my dad through without it.  but i would def recommend having your receipts.  

#2424 Erin0321

Erin0321
        • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

I got koozies for the bags that say "to have & to hold... And to keep your beer cold" with our names and the date from imprint.com. They were a steal. Just an idea :)

#2425 frankiefire

frankiefire
          • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

Hi all! I'm new here. Does anyone know if the resort provides an adequate sound system if we wanted to use our I-Pod for music and dancing at the reception and cocktail hour? Also we are having a welcome reception on the beach and were curious if anybody had done this. Trying to avoid the DJ so we could listen to our choice of music throughout the whole wedding.

Attached Files

#2426 frankiefire

frankiefire
            • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

Is there anybody on the forum who can e-mail a checklist from beginning to end of all the things they had to choose and rent for the ceremony up until the reception dinner? And possibly a welcome cocktail party list? And has anybody used an IPOD for wedding reception music and how was the quality and volume for dancing?  Thanks....frankiefire108@comcast.net

#2427 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
              • 50 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

Anybody have suggestions for a DJ?  I need to hire one soon!  Thanks!

#2428 MsHarryWinston

MsHarryWinston
                • 60 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

Hi all, possibly a silly question but did those of you that booked through a travel agent find the cost of your group block to be much cheaper than booking directly through the resort? I'm going to have a battle on my hands convincing everyone that destination is the way to go so I want to make it as affordable as possible. Thanks.

#2429 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
                  • 200 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

Anybody have suggestions for a DJ?  I need to hire one soon!  Thanks!

DJ Mannia is who my wedding coordinator suggested. It's 900 dollars and you book through your wedding coordinator. Anyone else is an extra 500 to come onto resort.

#2430 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
                    • 200 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

Hi all, possibly a silly question but did those of you that booked through a travel agent find the cost of your group block to be much cheaper than booking directly through the resort? I'm going to have a battle on my hands convincing everyone that destination is the way to go so I want to make it as affordable as possible. Thanks.

For us it was cheaper and more convenient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users