Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2311 Ally Marquis

Ally Marquis
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:02 PM

sounds like everything went great!

we also used the inside photographer and he was absolutely great and very accommodating.  

we took bug spray with us also, and put them in our welcome bags. 

congrats to you guys!

#2312 cpowers247

cpowers247
    • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:05 AM

I wouldn't be worried.  I just wish someone had told us beforehand how to prepare.  Luckily you now know this in advance.  The pictures he did give us were really nice.  I would just take the time to really think about what you want pictures of and be sure he takes a few so you know for sure that one will come out.  Honestly, if we didn't have the jungle experience my outlook would probably be a lot different.  Many people have had good experiences with Adrian.

#2313 smo0ochz

smo0ochz
      • 18 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

Hi Brides! :) We are getting married on April 22, 2013! :) EKKK!!! So close, yet so far away. I'm trying to find a videographer, not just someone who holds a video camera and thats it. We are very tech-savy people and I'm trying to find a videographer that will edit/add music/ ect. Anybody know someone??

#2314 crnasmb

crnasmb
        • 15 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:44 PM

Hi!

I recently got married at the EPM and used the in-house photographer/videographer names Juan Carlos from VIP Weddings (Blue Lens Caribe).  The video and the photos were AMAZING!!! I can not say enough about the quality and professionalism of the whole crew.  I had my edited pictures/coffee style photo book/dvd just days after the wedding.  Everything was of the utmost quality and absolutely breath taking.  That's just my two cents:)

#2315 smo0ochz

smo0ochz
          • 18 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

Thank you! I've been searching everywhere for good reviews and recommendations. So glad you loved them! I'll have to check them out! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

#2316 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
            • 50 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:55 AM

My fiance and I went at the beginning of March this year.  The weather was perfect.  It was a TINY bit chilly, but not enough to wear a sweater.  And, it was only chilly if you were on the beach or dining outside at The Lobster House (which is close to beach).  I was fine with sleeveless dresses. 

#2317 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
              • 50 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:58 AM

I'm getting married April 20, 2013 on beach at 5pm!!

#2318 danak71

danak71
                • Site Supporter
                • 264 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Momoarc83 

I'm getting married April 20, 2013 on beach at 5pm!!

Congratulations!

#2319 Debbie G

Debbie G
                  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

What was the name and number of the outside dj that you used? How far in advance did you have to contact him? Where was your reception held?

#2320 ExcellenceBride

ExcellenceBride
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 28 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:03 AM

I'm so happy to hear this because I'm getting married March 28, 2013 and was wondering about the weather. Do you recall much rain? Congratulations on your April 2013 wedding. Very exciting!

Originally Posted by Momoarc83 

My fiance and I went at the beginning of March this year.  The weather was perfect.  It was a TINY bit chilly, but not enough to wear a sweater.  And, it was only chilly if you were on the beach or dining outside at The Lobster House (which is close to beach).  I was fine with sleeveless dresses. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users