Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#221 reevesbride

reevesbride
  • 212 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by thope
    Hey Ladies,
    Aside from Jennifer do any of you have weddding websites? I am trying to get mine together and want to get some ideas...thanks!
    Mine is Lauren Brown & Shan Reeves' Wedding Website - WedQuarters

#222 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
    • 582 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:42 PM

All your websites are great! Good job ladies!

#223 thope

thope
      • 104 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:44 PM

Thanks ladies...I LOVE this blog..

#224 Jewels336

Jewels336
        • 88 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:36 PM

Hi Ladies,
          I have a quick question for some of you with regards to guest accomodations. Are any of them staying at a different resort? Do any of you know of any resort/hotel close to EPM? I know its quite a ways from the busy sidie of Cancun, and ive read that our resort is like in the middle of nowhere...lol..so Im just looking for other resort options for those who might not have the resources for our resort, or have teenage children who still want to attend.
          Any info is appreciated!

#225 Jewels336

Jewels336
          • 88 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

Hey girlies,
            been doing some research and I found a hotel La Amada on the same beach as EPM. Looks like their neighbors...this may be a good alternative for some of your guests who have children or maybe want to save a little money. Its not all inclusive so Im not sure how much they would save..but some people like smaller numbers up front (even if they end up spending more later on)...
            Just thought it might be useful info..

heres their website Luxury Playa Mujeres & Cancun Hotels | La Amada Hotel, Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Mexico

I also found this on expedia where you can map how close the resorts are:
            Playa Mujeres hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo

Trip Advisor has a lot of positive feedback as well.

TTYL!

#226 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
            • 582 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jewels336
              Hey girlies,
              been doing some research and I found a hotel La Amada on the same beach as EPM. Looks like their neighbors...this may be a good alternative for some of your guests who have children or maybe want to save a little money. Its not all inclusive so Im not sure how much they would save..but some people like smaller numbers up front (even if they end up spending more later on)...
              Just thought it might be useful info..

heres their website Luxury Playa Mujeres & Cancun Hotels | La Amada Hotel, Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Mexico

I also found this on expedia where you can map how close the resorts are:
              Playa Mujeres hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo

Trip Advisor has a lot of positive feedback as well.

TTYL!
              Thanks!

Two of my guests, with babies, are actually going to be staying here for our wedding so they can bring their children. They got a great rate - La Amada has a similar sale going on to Excellence Playa Mujeres right now.

La Amada is also owned by The Excellence Group. I noticed the similiarity in decor to Excellence Playa Mujeres right away, didn't you?

Some things I already asked in case any of you are interested:

1. No, they will not waive the day pass fee for guests staying at La Amada. neother the special wedding day pass fee of $70 p person or the regular day pass fee of $100 p person.

2. La Amada offers babysitting services at the rate of $20 usd for one child, $30 USD per hour for 2 children, $40 USD for 3 children, etc, etc.

3. La Amada is only a short beach walk away from EPM - about 2-3 minutes, and only 1/2 mile away by road.

4. Yamina Bermudez is the wedding coordinator for La Amada in addition to her duties at Excellence Playa Muejres.

#227 Sensatori Bride

Sensatori Bride
              • 229 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:54 PM

Hi Ladies!!!!!! I miss you guys!!! This place is absolutely breath taking! My wedding was the most beautiful day of my life and I had a great time! Yamina is great! She even did things that I didn't ask for free! So I know its a pain that she doesnt respond but there are a ton of weddings here everyday. She is very busy but very attentive once you're here. I will try to answer your questions when I get back.

I noticed the posts about La Amada...it is a few feet away from building 8 so its a very good alternative. I met Yamina's boss too and she is nice. Well I gotta go but wanted to say hi. I'll post pics and a very detailed review when I get back home.

~Mesita
                Mesita and Durante
                June 18, 2009
                Excellence Playa Mujeres

My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

#228 reevesbride

reevesbride
                • 212 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride
                  Hi Ladies!!!!!! I miss you guys!!! This place is absolutely breath taking! My wedding was the most beautiful day of my life and I had a great time! Yamina is great! She even did things that I didn't ask for free! So I know its a pain that she doesnt respond but there are a ton of weddings here everyday. She is very busy but very attentive once you're here. I will try to answer your questions when I get back.

I noticed the posts about La Amada...it is a few feet away from building 8 so its a very good alternative. I met Yamina's boss too and she is nice. Well I gotta go but wanted to say hi. I'll post pics and a very detailed review when I get back home.

~Mesita
                  Oh, I'm so happy to hear, you had and excellent day at excellence. I couldn't be more happy for you.

Lauren

#229 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
                  • 582 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride

~Mesita
                    Yay! So glad you are having so much fun! Excellent! ...no pun intended =0)

#230 Jewels336

Jewels336
                    • 88 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:46 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jennifer Davis
                      Thanks!

Two of my guests, with babies, are actually going to be staying here for our wedding so they can bring their children. They got a great rate - La Amada has a similar sale going on to Excellence Playa Mujeres right now.

La Amada is also owned by The Excellence Group. I noticed the similiarity in decor to Excellence Playa Mujeres right away, didn't you?

Some things I already asked in case any of you are interested:

1. No, they will not waive the day pass fee for guests staying at La Amada. neother the special wedding day pass fee of $70 p person or the regular day pass fee of $100 p person.

2. La Amada offers babysitting services at the rate of $20 usd for one child, $30 USD per hour for 2 children, $40 USD for 3 children, etc, etc.

3. La Amada is only a short beach walk away from EPM - about 2-3 minutes, and only 1/2 mile away by road.

4. Yamina Bermudez is the wedding coordinator for La Amada in addition to her duties at Excellence Playa Muejres.
                      Thanks for the info Jenn! I appreciate it. Funny you should mention the day pass, this was one of the questions I just presented to Yamina. I needed clarification on which fee applied on the wedding day for guests/vendors coming into the resort.

Poor Yamina, I guess I can understand why she takes so long to return emails...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users