Jump to content

Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!


  • Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2131 danak71

danak71
  • Site Supporter
  • 264 posts

    Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:38 AM

    I'm SOOO excited! i just heard back from N and she answered all my questions! Even told me they would move the chair sashes so I don't have to buy enough for both locations!



    #2132 Jass7

    Jass7
    • Jr. Member
    • 187 posts

      Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

      Originally Posted by danak71 

      I'm SOOO excited! i just heard back from N and she answered all my questions! Even told me they would move the chair sashes so I don't have to buy enough for both locations!

      That's really exciting! I am bringing my sashes too.



      #2133 Amanda Gardner

      Amanda Gardner
      • Jr. Member
      • 200 posts

        Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

        Where are you getting your sashes from? Is there somewhere to see the Tiffany chairs?

        #2134 danak71

        danak71
        • Site Supporter
        • 264 posts

          Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

          Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

          Where are you getting your sashes from? Is there somewhere to see the Tiffany chairs?

          This is where I'm getting the sashes...

           

          http://www.<wbr />we...hairsashes.html 

           

          These are the tiffany chairs

           



          #2135 danak71

          danak71
          • Site Supporter
          • 264 posts

            Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:23 AM

            Ladies my girlfriend who is an event coordinator just gave me the link for the company she uses for chair sashes. Their prices are even better!

             

            http://www.tableclot...com/default.asp



            #2136 kimlaswell

            kimlaswell
            • Newbie
            • 3 posts

              Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

              Originally Posted by danak71 

              Ladies my girlfriend who is an event coordinator just gave me the link for the company she uses for chair sashes. Their prices are even better!

               

              http://www.tableclot...com/default.asp

              I need coral sashes and everywhere is either out of stock or they don't even carry that color!



              #2137 May12

              May12
              • Site Supporter
              • 142 posts

                Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:02 AM

                You can alway check out a fabric store...they should even be able to cut it for you!

                Originally Posted by kimlaswell 

                I need coral sashes and everywhere is either out of stock or they don't even carry that color!



                #2138 alexis17

                alexis17
                • Site Supporter
                • 18 posts

                  Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

                  Hi Dana!  Sorry for not replying sooner, I've been so busy!  Did not attend the webinar, it sounds like it wasn't too helpful.  How is your planning going?



                  #2139 kshannon

                  kshannon
                  • Newbie
                  • 42 posts

                    Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

                    Ms Bliss!! Love your profile pic! Who was your photographer!!???

                    #2140 kshannon

                    kshannon
                    • Newbie
                    • 42 posts

                      Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

                      I was not able to see you pictures but very happy to know you were happy with the in house photographer.. If you could send another link, id love to see them! Thanks for all the advice :)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users