Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#1821 LauraR597

LauraR597
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

I think I remember reading somewhere that it is an extra $25 for shrimp or lobster. I love shrimp, but decided I didn't want to pay that much extra for everyone else to eat them.

#1822 KlazNov17

KlazNov17
    • Site Supporter
    • 36 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Does anyone know where the Mexican fiesta on Friday is held and what time it starts? I want to include this info on my invitations for the rehearsal dinner but have not heard back from Lleny yet.

#1823 LauraR597

LauraR597
      • 39 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

Well, I haven't heard from N in 6 weeks and I leave tomorrow. I hope she has her crap together when we arrive and I hope we can find her. We don't even have our meeting set up.

#1824 KlazNov17

KlazNov17
        • Site Supporter
        • 36 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by LauraR597 

Well, I haven't heard from N in 6 weeks and I leave tomorrow. I hope she has her crap together when we arrive and I hope we can find her. We don't even have our meeting set up.

From all the other posts from brides, it sounds like once you get there everything is taken care of.  I hope it's the same for you!  Congrats and I hope you have a great time! 

#1825 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
          • 50 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:22 AM

Mexican Fiesta is held right in front of the theater at Cafe Kafe.  It is a lot of fun.  The food is set up "buffet style" and there are guitar trios of men and women that go around to each table to sing to you while you eat.  It was my favorite night at the resort when we went last month.  It started I believe around 6?? and lasted until about 9/10ish (when the theater show started). 

Originally Posted by KlazNov17 

Does anyone know where the Mexican fiesta on Friday is held and what time it starts? I want to include this info on my invitations for the rehearsal dinner but have not heard back from Lleny yet.

#1826 KlazNov17

KlazNov17
            • Site Supporter
            • 36 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Momoarc83 

Mexican Fiesta is held right in front of the theater at Cafe Kafe.  It is a lot of fun.  The food is set up "buffet style" and there are guitar trios of men and women that go around to each table to sing to you while you eat.  It was my favorite night at the resort when we went last month.  It started I believe around 6?? and lasted until about 9/10ish (when the theater show started). 

Awesome!  It sounds like a lot of fun and more casual which is what I am looking for!  Thanks!

#1827 k032379

k032379
              • 161 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:12 AM

Yay!!!! Congrats LauraR597. I'm so excited for you. As records show, N will show up somewhere. It's just sad that she puts everyone in worry mode. K

#1828 Sharon99

Sharon99
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:30 AM

Safe travels! We leave Sunday morning and I haven't heard from her either. I am not going to sweat it. When we check in, I plan on having them get in touch with N to let her know we have arrived & will be awaiting an appointment to meet with her.

I am sure she has everything set to go. Where is your wedding on Sunday? Beach or Gazebo? I am gonna be on the lookout lol!

Originally Posted by LauraR597 

#1829 Brennas

Brennas
                  • 43 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

If it makes you feel any better, I am in the same boat. I emailed her 3 days ago telling her that I wanted my wedding planner with prices before we left and that it was not professional to have brides stressing at the last minute when we were told it would be given to us 30 days in advance. I guess I will cross my fingers things are the price we were expecting. We leave at 3am tomorrow, I'm so excited to get down there!!! :)

#1830 LauraR597

LauraR597
                    • 39 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

Brennas,

We may need to meet up for a cocktail when this is all said and done!! We arrive at the resort about 2:30 tomorrow afternoon.

Sharon99,

We are planning for the beach at 5pm. Come and watch! The more the merrier!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users