Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#1721 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Oh, I can upload but not download. Not as exciting...

#1722 k032379

k032379
    • 161 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

I'm already kind of over it all already. I guess whenever she gets back to me. I emailed her last week & haven't heard from her yet either. Tho I'm not in a major rush. I see how current brides truly need the most attention, I tried to lay low until it got closer to my time but by the sounds of it I need to get this portion on the road. I'm really interested in if EC is truly worth it because I'm now trying to not give them as much money as I initially planned. With this sort of service, I question my initial plans. I was going for a very small intimate wedding and thought is still go with the silver package but again I question my original selections. I understand its another country but come on.....

October bride, when do you plan to start working on menu and stuff? I think I'm gonna tackle that first, it's so hard to begin making decisions. Isn't it?  

#1723 k032379

k032379
      • 161 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

Jass7 I am thinking that by the time we come up peak season will be over for weddings & vacations so things should get better. I didn't really see many other brides going thru this a while back. I promised myself that I wouldn't get stressed over this. :eek:

#1724 stefkva

stefkva
        • 188 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

Does anyone know where on the beach the wedding is held? Is it on the beach near the gazebo? Here is a link to the map :)

http://www.excellenc...eres/resort-map

#1725 stefkva

stefkva
          • 188 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Thanks for posting! I leave for EPM next week and still haven't received this from N. Only a couple more days for you!! How exciting!!

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls 

WOW. I guess I've posted enough to be able to attached files!! :) That's nice. Attached is the Silver Wedding Planner for those of you who want to get started.

Attached Files

#1726 danak71

danak71
            • Site Supporter
            • 264 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

I still haven't heard from her either. I've sent her 2 emails and she hasn't responded to me. I'll be there in 2 weeks for a family event (at a different resort) but am planning to go to EPM for a site visit. I wanted to do the taste test while I'm there as well but she won't respond to any of my emails! 

#1727 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
              • 253 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:44 AM

From the photos I've seen the beach wedding is setup right in front of the gazebo area. So, if you look back you'd see the wedding gazebo. I'm going to check it out though. I want it to be SUPER private with as few gawkers as possible. So, maybe a little further down?

Originally Posted by danak71 

I still haven't heard from her either. I've sent her 2 emails and she hasn't responded to me. I'll be there in 2 weeks for a family event (at a different resort) but am planning to go to EPM for a site visit. I wanted to do the taste test while I'm there as well but she won't respond to any of my emails! 

#1728 Momoarc83

Momoarc83
                • 50 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:50 AM

The wedding on the beach is on the beach right about 50 yards in front of the wedding gazebo.  It's a really wide space with a few palm trees.  That's where I am getting married :)

Originally Posted by stefkva 

Does anyone know where on the beach the wedding is held? Is it on the beach near the gazebo? Here is a link to the map :)

http://www.excellenc...eres/resort-map

#1729 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
                  • 253 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:50 AM

Does anyone know if the bouquets come with ribbon wrapped around the bottom? If not I'll bring some ribbon. Also, is the ribbon that you see in photos on cakes cloth ribbon? Does it look really bad when taking it off to cut the cake? I don't get it. If it is cloth ribbon, what size shoudl it be to look nice? I like the cake in the photo below.

cake.jpg

#1730 Jass7

Jass7
                    • 187 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:51 AM

I can't download this.

WOW. I guess I've posted enough to be able to attached files!! :) That's nice. Attached is the Silver Wedding Planner for those of you who want to get started.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users