Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#1711 LauraR597

LauraR597
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

I have yet to get that flow sheet and I have sent all our choices. Only worries me that people with weddings after me have it. We're up on April 29 and I haven't heard from the resort in 4 weeks. They failed to send me the form for a civil ceremony which is due 30 days before the wedding. Slightly worried that our ceremony won't be legal which is a MASSIVE problem.

#1712 k032379

k032379
    • 161 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

Jass7 I'm with you.

I have yet t o get that spreadsheet. But I also have not picked one thing out yet. I have no idea where to begin!  

#1713 k032379

k032379
      • 161 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Ladies, not sure if this will help but I just looked at Excellence Resorts official Facebook page and noticed all questions and commentator being answered and addressed. I wonder of going on FB with questions or informing about not hearing from N & how many outraged brides are on this site will help us. If done in a tactful manner.

#1714 Jass7

Jass7
        • 187 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

Yeah I noticed that too! But I also think they are just gonna refer you to N's email address to address the issue. But I'm sure if there are enough brides complaining in tactful manner, they will do something about lack of communication.

I emailed N on Monday, and heard from her Monday night, after waiting 2 weeks, and 3 emails sent to her. It was kind of urgent to hear back from her, since we had some issues with our reservations. But all is good now, and I will email her in couple of weeks, hopefully after all April brides are happily married! :)

Originally Posted by k032379 

Ladies, not sure if this will help but I just looked at Excellence Resorts official Facebook page and noticed all questions and commentator being answered and addressed. I wonder of going on FB with questions or informing about not hearing from N & how many outraged brides are on this site will help us. If done in a tactful manner.

#1715 Jass7

Jass7
          • 187 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

October bride, when do you plan to start working on menu and stuff? I think I'm gonna tackle that first, it's so hard to begin making decisions. Isn't it?

Originally Posted by k032379 

#1716 Jass7

Jass7
            • 187 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

In other news, my dress arrived!!! 3 months early!

Omg! Need to clean out my closet!

#1717 Brennas

Brennas
              • 43 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

My wedding is the day before yours and I have not heard ANYTHING for two weeks now, I still have not received my wedding planner either. I'm a travel agent and I plan on telling N when I get there that I would recommend the resort to people traveling or honeymooning, but if I have clients looking for a destination wedding, I would point them in a different direction until they get more organized... I hope your wedding is perfect!!! I will probably see you there!!!

#1718 Brennas

Brennas
                • 43 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

My message did not attach like I thought it would. lol My wedding is April 28th 2012....

#1719 Brennas

Brennas
                  • 43 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

You look amazing! I loved your wedding pictures! You made a beautiful bride! Congrats to you both! We are heading there in 2 weeks and I will admit I am so nervous about all the details. I know it will be great no matter what little hiccups come up along the way. :)

Thanks for the details and all the info!

Originally Posted by Jass7 

Iciz you are such a beauty!!! I love the photos you shared, and they don't look cheesy! We took some engagement pictures last year at ERC, and they cost $840, but the in house photog got it cut down in half, and we ended up paying for them. Now I feel cheated because we were easy sell. We got 42 pictures for $420!!! Man we suck! lol

#1720 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
                    • 253 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

WOW. I guess I've posted enough to be able to attached files!! :) That's nice. Attached is the Silver Wedding Planner for those of you who want to get started.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users