Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#1391 lciz

lciz
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:31 AM

I agree with Sharon, 72 hours before is what they told me as well... The reason being that when you meet with them to finalize everything, its then that they will be able to give you a final price, once no more changes can be made.

Originally Posted by May12 

So good that we all seem to be back on track! :)

Question for you all...Does anyone know when the deposit and final payment is due for everything "wedding" related?? I've asked this a few times but never got a firm response.

Thanks Ladies!

-Sheryl  

#1392 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
    • 253 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:27 PM

Just to follow up... got my mugs in the mail today. They were shipped with no extra padding and just in these white individual boxes. All of them shipped without any damage. I wanted to get them in before recomending the site & now that they are here I'd highly recommend this site! They look great and are a good quality mug that will keep drinks from turning warm after 5 minutes in the Mexico sun :) Also, they shipped in 3 business day.

Mug.JPG

#1393 lciz

lciz
      • 75 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:18 AM

Awesome! Thank you for sharing!!

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls 

Just to follow up... got my mugs in the mail today. They were shipped with no extra padding and just in these white individual boxes. All of them shipped without any damage. I wanted to get them in before recomending the site & now that they are here I'd highly recommend this site! They look great and are a good quality mug that will keep drinks from turning warm after 5 minutes in the Mexico sun :) Also, they shipped in 3 business day.

Mug.JPG

#1394 Jass7

Jass7
        • 187 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:23 AM

Hello ladies! I am new here and we have decided to get married at EPM later this year. I love this resort, and can't wait to visit again. I do have a question for you guys, who are you using for your wedding photography? It has come to my attention that EPM has changed their photography vender policies in the past year, or is that only true for few vendor photographers? Any help or advice I would appreciate it.

#1395 stefkva

stefkva
          • 188 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:42 AM

Congrats! When is the wedding? We're using Juan Navarro as our photographer. He does a great job and the resort recommends his as well. Be sure to check out his website to see the work he does.  

Originally Posted by Jass7 

Hello ladies! I am new here and we have decided to get married at EPM later this year. I love this resort, and can't wait to visit again.
            I do have a question for you guys, who are you using for your wedding photography? It has come to my attention that EPM has changed their photography vender policies in the past year, or is that only true for few vendor photographers? Any help or advice I would appreciate it.

#1396 Sharon99

Sharon99
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:32 AM

Welcome & Congrats! We are using Moments that Matter. You will find tons of info from this site...Happy Planning!

Question for you guys - does anyone know how much the Mariachi Trio Band is? I know it is included in the gold package but we maybe doing the silver now & I still want to use them. I cant see them being that much, but you never know.

#1397 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
              • 253 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:00 AM

Welcome Jass7!  We are using Adrian Herrera. As far I we've been told the only vendors not allowed on the property are La Luna & Del Sol. Every other photorapher can be used as long as you pay the $500 vendor fee (which does not include meals for the vendor). Have fun planning!

Originally Posted by Jass7 

Hello ladies! I am new here and we have decided to get married at EPM later this year. I love this resort, and can't wait to visit again.
                I do have a question for you guys, who are you using for your wedding photography? It has come to my attention that EPM has changed their photography vender policies in the past year, or is that only true for few vendor photographers? Any help or advice I would appreciate it.

For some reason I remember them saying the band was around $450 for the hour. I'd have to look through my emails to verify that. That's how much we've been adding on to the Silver package for the trio anyways. I'd love to know if anyone has a current quote.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Welcome & Congrats! We are using Moments that Matter. You will find tons of info from this site...Happy Planning!

Question for you guys - does anyone know how much the Mariachi Trio Band is? I know it is included in the gold package but we maybe doing the silver now & I still want to use them. I cant see them being that much, but you never know.

#1398 stefkva

stefkva
                • 188 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hmmm...for the mariachi trio i received the price of $660. I have a pft price list for all of the music. Since i couldn't upload it I copy and pasted it below. PM me if you would like me to send you the pfd. Hope this helps!!!

SOLIST $ 550.00 Recommended for cocktail receptions and dinners - Guitarist, Saxophonist, Harpist, Violinist, Flutist DUET (minimum of two sets) Recommended for cocktail receptions and dinners - Flamenco guitarist $ 780.00 ** - Lounge $ 990.00 ** **cost per two sets TRIO $ 660.00 Recommended for cocktail receptions, theme nights, lunch and dinners - Strolling Romantic trio or quartet - Veracruz-style traditional trio (harp, acoustic guitars) - International instrumental music trio (available instruments: piano, cello & flute or violin, cello & flute) DANCE BAND (6 elements) Recommended for beach parties, theme nights, casual & gala dinners - Live band playing Caribbean and modern tropical rhythms (salsa, merenge, etc) $ 1,350.00 - Versatile live band $ 2,250.00 MARIACHI Recommended for cocktails receptions, lunch and theme nights - Band of 8 $ 1,100.00 - Band of 10 $ 1,250.00 TRADITIONAL SHOW ( 8 elements) Recommended for theme nights, casual and gala dinners Delight your sight with impressive Mayan shows & Mexican Folkloric ballet - Mexican Folkloric w/ recorded music* $ 1,650.00 - Mayan show w/recorded music* $ 1,500.00 *Price includes sound system; additional requirements such as stage (16 x 19 ft )& lighting are not included
                  Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls 

Welcome Jass7!  We are using Adrian Herrera. As far I we've been told the only vendors not allowed on the property are La Luna & Del Sol. Every other photorapher can be used as long as you pay the $500 vendor fee (which does not include meals for the vendor). Have fun planning!

For some reason I remember them saying the band was around $450 for the hour. I'd have to look through my emails to verify that. That's how much we've been adding on to the Silver package for the trio anyways. I'd love to know if anyone has a current quote.

Quote:

#1399 stefkva

stefkva
                  • 188 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

NOTE: the bottom on the music price list pdf says valid until June 2012

#1400 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
                    • 253 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

Thanks for the updated list! That is a big difference from what I was told. Good information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users