Jump to content

Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!


  • Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#1221 LauraR597

LauraR597
  • Newbie
  • 39 posts

    Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:43 AM

    Thanks so much for the recommendation. Your pics are amazing. I am going to consider him.
     

    Originally Posted by ncarolinadaisy 

    It's been a while since I last checked in.  I got married at EPM last October.  I used William Sanchez...AMAZING!  If you scroll all the way down on the blog I am the second wedding. 

     

    http://www.williamsanchezblog.com/ 



     



    #1222 stefkva

    stefkva
    • Jr. Member
    • 188 posts

      Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:40 AM

      Great pictures! Where did you get the groomsmen's suits? 
       

      Originally Posted by ncarolinadaisy 

      It's been a while since I last checked in.  I got married at EPM last October.  I used William Sanchez...AMAZING!  If you scroll all the way down on the blog I am the second wedding. 

       

      http://www.williamsanchezblog.com/ 



       



      #1223 crnasmb

      crnasmb
      • Newbie
      • 15 posts

        Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:54 AM

        You look absolutely stunning! Gorgeous! My date is confirmed for August 21...so excited.  How did everything go with your wedding? How was the new wedding coordinator? Any tips for us Excellence Brides to be? It looks like you had an amazing time, congrats again!  Shannon



        #1224 ncarolinadaisy

        ncarolinadaisy
        • Newbie
        • 95 posts

          Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:48 PM

          The "new" wedding coordinator?  I had Yamina and all I can say is she was amazing!  If I had any advice...#1 Find a good travel agent #2 Try not to stress too much.  Have fun!  These people are amazing and they know what they are doing!  You all are going to have a fabulous time!  PM me at

          You look absolutely stunning! Gorgeous! My date is confirmed for August 21...so excited.  How did everything go with your wedding? How was the new wedding coordinator? Any tips for us Excellence Brides to be? It looks like you had an amazing time, congrats again!  Shannon



           


          October 28th 2010
          EPM Here We Come!!
          www.justproposed.com/benandmelissa/

          #1225 MsBlissMpls

          MsBlissMpls
          • Jr. Member
          • 253 posts

            Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:58 AM

            We just decided on Excellence Playa Mujeres - still waiting on a confirmation that our date is available (it's only been a few hours). I'm so excited to find this forum! 

             

            As of right now the only thing that I want to be really pro-active about is the photography - I'm confident the rest will fall into place perfectly. I was sent a link to the EPM in-house photogrpahy (VIP Wedding Photos) and found that they do not have many photos that fit the style and feel I need for such an important day (lighting, photoshop skills, natural emotion vs. posing & camera angles with background noise are very noticable to me) Here's a link for those of you who are looking at this EPM. www.vipweddingsphoto.com

             

            I am very much hoping that they will allow oustide photographers to the site. I heard that they do not allow La Luna or Del Sol to shoot there which is a bummer because all of the random Googled wedding images that I am drawn to are from those two companies. However, are those two the only photographers the only ones that are not allowed? I'm not sure how that works or why it happens (probalby $).

             

            Any suggestion are greatly appriciated. Examples of photographers that CAN shoot at EPM in April 2012 including prices and packages would be the best.

             

            Thanks!



            #1226 Sharon99

            Sharon99
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,301 posts

              Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:10 AM

              Welcome & congrats!!

              I hope your date is available. We are getting married May 3 at EPM! (7 month count down!)

              The resort allows outside photographers except La Luna & Del Sol. 

              They just recently changed their policy to exclude them. Not sure why but I was bummed about this too especially since I had put a deposit down for them. But I recently found another photographer who has a similar style.(yay!) I booked with Moments that Matter. Their work looks great too & they are also on this site. I would check the vendor page under photography so you can get a list of photographers & see their work for a better idea of who you would like to capture your special day! Some of them have pricing on their websites too.

              Good luck to you! If you have any other questions I will try to help.

               

               

              Who's next to get married at EPM?!?!



              #1227 MsBlissMpls

              MsBlissMpls
              • Jr. Member
              • 253 posts

                Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:30 PM



                Thanks Sharon99

                 

                I looked over the Moments that Matter gallery and you are right they have a very similar style as Del Sol/La Luna - Nice find.  I contacted Lincoln and he responded right away.

                 

                Great tip!

                 

                Originally Posted by Sharon99 

                Welcome & congrats!!

                I hope your date is available. We are getting married May 3 at EPM! (7 month count down!)

                The resort allows outside photographers except La Luna & Del Sol. 

                They just recently changed their policy to exclude them. Not sure why but I was bummed about this too especially since I had put a deposit down for them. But I recently found another photographer who has a similar style.(yay!) I booked with Moments that Matter. Their work looks great too & they are also on this site. I would check the vendor page under photography so you can get a list of photographers & see their work for a better idea of who you would like to capture your special day! Some of them have pricing on their websites too.

                Good luck to you! If you have any other questions I will try to help.

                 

                 

                Who's next to get married at EPM?!?!



                 



                #1228 jvnase

                jvnase
                • Newbie
                • 1 posts

                  Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:30 PM

                   

                  The EPM wedding confirmation letter now states "PHOTOGRAPHY AND OUTSOURCED SUPPLIERS Our in-house photography service is VIP Wedding Photos (www.vipweddingsphoto.com), please let me know in case you would like to be contacted with information about their services and packages. A photography fee of $500usd will apply if using an outside photographer (it’s not a day pass and does not include any meal)."

                  #1229 LauraR597

                  LauraR597
                  • Newbie
                  • 39 posts

                    Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:08 PM

                    I just put a deposit down with with Adrian Herrera of Victor Herrera Studio for my wedding next April.  I am getting 8 hours, all the digital pics for a VERY reasonable price. His pics online are great and he has won some awards. They have been really easy to work with and are very quick to respond when I have questions. The downside to using the outside photographer is that it is a $500 fee to let them come to the resort. However, we are saving lots of money by bringing him in to get what we want. VIP looks very over priced. Hope this helps! What day in April are you trying to book?



                    #1230 MsBlissMpls

                    MsBlissMpls
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 253 posts

                      Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:16 PM

                      Thanks for the informaton. I received that email wilth everything EXCEPT the portion about the $500usd fee. Clearly I do not know how resorts work down there. 

                       

                      This is good information to have before I make the final confirmation.

                       

                      It's looking more like I'll be having my photographer friend take some shots of the wedding and reception and then hire Del Sol for a trash the dress session afterwards. Maybe the most money friendly and best way to get what we want without unreasonable fees.

                       

                      Thanks jvnase!

                       

                      Originally Posted by jvnase 

                       

                      The EPM wedding confirmation letter now states "PHOTOGRAPHY AND OUTSOURCED SUPPLIERS Our in-house photography service is VIP Wedding Photos (www.vipweddingsphoto.com), please let me know in case you would like to be contacted with information about their services and packages. A photography fee of $500usd will apply if using an outside photographer (it’s not a day pass and does not include any meal)."


                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users