Jump to content

Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!


  • Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#111 Sensatori Bride

Sensatori Bride
  • Jr. Member
  • 229 posts

    Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

    My dress finally came today!! OMG it took forever. I'm going to try it on at 9:30am first thing in the morning! I am soooo excited.
    Mesita and Durante
    June 18, 2009
    Excellence Playa Mujeres

    My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

    #112 Jennifer Davis

    Jennifer Davis
    • Member
    • 582 posts

      Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:57 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride
      My dress finally came today!! OMG it took forever. I'm going to try it on at 9:30am first thing in the morning! I am soooo excited.
      Take pictures!!!!

      #113 keitholdham

      keitholdham
      • Newbie
      • 3 posts

        Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:10 AM

        Hello ladies,

        I haven't seen one post from a guy so far but no worries though. I guess women are just better planners. Anyways, my fiance & I are thinking about having our wedding here at the Excellence Resort and I just wanted to get some thoughts on the matter. I've emailed the company about pricing but haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know if they'll offer bulk pricing if we bring 50+ people to the hotel with us? Summer 2010! :)

        #114 Jennifer Davis

        Jennifer Davis
        • Member
        • 582 posts

          Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:26 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by keitholdham
          Hello ladies,

          I haven't seen one post from a guy so far but no worries though. I guess women are just better planners. Anyways, my fiance & I are thinking about having our wedding here at the Excellence Resort and I just wanted to get some thoughts on the matter. I've emailed the company about pricing but haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know if they'll offer bulk pricing if we bring 50+ people to the hotel with us? Summer 2010! :)

          The wedding packages and associated prices are listed on the excellence webiste: Excellence Group Resorts.

          You may want to contact a travel agent to get you group rates since you are going to need 25 rooms. There are a bunch of great travel agents on this site if you are looking for one.

          P.S. There are a few guys posting on the board, so you are not alone! In any event, welcome! You'll find all the information you need here for your wedding. It's nice to see the FI taking interest in the wedding planning.

          #115 reevesbride

          reevesbride
          • Jr. Member
          • 212 posts

            Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:27 PM

            My dress as well as my bridesmaids dresses came in and I was able to preview them both. My wedding dress I totally love, I didn't even want to take it off.
            Click the image to open in full size.

            My bridesmaids dresses I had some issues with. The dresses were not all cut from the same dye lot. So one of the 4 dresses is a little darker then the rest. Its noticable but not so noticable, that I wanted to send them all back and risk not recieving the dresses in time. Click the image to open in full size.
            Here's their dress one of my bridesmaids is modeling.
            I also had my first hair trial ( im not really crazy about the hair)

            Click the image to open in full size.


            Just wanted to share my updates hope the photos posted correctly!

            #116 reevesbride

            reevesbride
            • Jr. Member
            • 212 posts

              Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:30 PM

              Sorry Two of my pics didn't post
              Bridesmaid

              Click the image to open in full size.

              My Dress

              Click the image to open in full size.

              #117 Sensatori Bride

              Sensatori Bride
              • Jr. Member
              • 229 posts

                Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:39 PM

                OMG! I almost decided to pick the same bridesmaids dresses and you look so pretty in your dress!

                I went for my first fitting. I didnt take any pictures but I LOVE my dress! I thought it was going to be too small but it was actually too big. Bootcamp definitely helps! The only bad thing is that i am having to pay $400 in alterations.
                Mesita and Durante
                June 18, 2009
                Excellence Playa Mujeres

                My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

                #118 reevesbride

                reevesbride
                • Jr. Member
                • 212 posts

                  Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:46 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride
                  OMG! I almost decided to pick the same bridesmaids dresses and you look so pretty in your dress!

                  I went for my first fitting. I didnt take any pictures but I LOVE my dress! I thought it was going to be too small but it was actually too big. Bootcamp definitely helps! The only bad thing is that i am having to pay $400 in alterations.
                  I'm so happy you got your dress and love it. Im sure we'll see pic's soon with your wedding being less then a month away. My alterations were included with the cost of the dress and truely weren't overpriced considering I found my dress online for like $90.00 cheaper at the bridal store. $400.00 I would have had a stroke. I really didnt need any alterations she actually only had to put two pins in at the bustline and a bustle.

                  #119 Jennifer Davis

                  Jennifer Davis
                  • Member
                  • 582 posts

                    Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:30 PM

                    Lauren,

                    I LOVE your dress! It's gorgeous!

                    I get so excited posting on this thread with you ladies and my wedding is still 8 months away!

                    #120 Sensatori Bride

                    Sensatori Bride
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 229 posts

                      Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:15 PM

                      You guys I'm sad today : (

                      People are dropping like flies! When I first started planning I thought we would have about 50 guests. That turned into about 20 people who said they would go and now all of a sudden people can't make it and its just like 8 people!!! WTF! I wish that it was just the 2 of us.

                      What fun is a wedding with only 8 people well 10 including us. I'm starting to re-think whether or not I want to pay for the wedding package with just that many people going. Maybe I should just do the free package now...

                      Well that's my vent for today...

                      ~Mesita
                      Mesita and Durante
                      June 18, 2009
                      Excellence Playa Mujeres

                      My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users