Jump to content

Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!


  • Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#101 reevesbride

reevesbride
  • Jr. Member
  • 212 posts

    Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:24 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jennifer Davis
    Here are my centerpieces:

    Click the image to open in full size.
    I really love your centerpiece. I was wondering how you were going to get it to mexico, are you shipping it or putting it in your carry on luggage.

    #102 thope

    thope
    • Newbie
    • 104 posts

      Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

      I love your centerpieces...Awe yes I love the lanterns and stones for the ceremony too! You all are sooo creative I am not a DIY kinda girl but I'm inspired by all of the creations ! Who did you get your invites through? They are beautiful and look very expensive..I have been searching for the perfect one but not found any economical...I think I have unrealistic ideas of what invitations should cost..

      #103 Jennifer Davis

      Jennifer Davis
      • Member
      • 582 posts

        Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:54 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by thope
        I love your centerpieces...Awe yes I love the lanterns and stones for the ceremony too! You all are sooo creative I am not a DIY kinda girl but I'm inspired by all of the creations ! Who did you get your invites through? They are beautiful and look very expensive..I have been searching for the perfect one but not found any economical...I think I have unrealistic ideas of what invitations should cost..
        Thank you for the compliments. That's really nice.

        I made my wedding invitations myself! Another DIY project.

        #104 Jennifer Davis

        Jennifer Davis
        • Member
        • 582 posts

          Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:58 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by reevesbride
          I really love your centerpiece. I was wondering how you were going to get it to mexico, are you shipping it or putting it in your carry on luggage.
          Neither. Yamina is having the florist at the resort make them for us.

          I emailed Yamina the picture and she emailed it to the florist who said they will duplicate them. Only thing is, we have to give the vases back which isn't a big deal since I couldn't bring them home anyway.

          #105 reevesbride

          reevesbride
          • Jr. Member
          • 212 posts

            Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:23 PM

            Jennifer, I really hadn't thought about finding my own centerpiece. I was just going to go with one of theirs. But now thats something else for me to think about. I already found a bouquet I love so I will def. take that picture with me.

            #106 Sensatori Bride

            Sensatori Bride
            • Jr. Member
            • 229 posts

              Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:09 PM

              Hey. I wanted to share these pictures with you guys. They are the best I've seen so far! Mexico
              Mesita and Durante
              June 18, 2009
              Excellence Playa Mujeres

              My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

              #107 Jennifer Davis

              Jennifer Davis
              • Member
              • 582 posts

                Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:12 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride
                Hey. I wanted to share these pictures with you guys. They are the best I've seen so far! Mexico

                Those are great pics! Thanks!

                #108 thope

                thope
                • Newbie
                • 104 posts

                  Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:39 PM

                  Wow those are great pix Mesita! Thanks for sharing! Question Ladies: Did you pay a $500 to book your wedding date? My coordinator is saying its not required but a room deposit is per the new person at EPM but I am almost positive it saw a deposit for the wedding on the website. Thanks for the help!

                  #109 reevesbride

                  reevesbride
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 212 posts

                    Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:33 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by thope
                    Wow those are great pix Mesita! Thanks for sharing! Question Ladies: Did you pay a $500 to book your wedding date? My coordinator is saying its not required but a room deposit is per the new person at EPM but I am almost positive it saw a deposit for the wedding on the website. Thanks for the help!
                    Nope Traci, I didnt pay a deposit I just had to send them my trip confirmation number from my TA. They then send you as confermation sheet with all your wedding details from EPM.

                    #110 thope

                    thope
                    • Newbie
                    • 104 posts

                      Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:45 PM

                      ~OK, thanks! Thats great!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users