Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#991 IliaPSU

IliaPSU
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:12 AM

Have fun Brenna!! You're gonna love it!  Could you maybe talk to Yamina about what additional decorations we will need, besides what is included in the gold package?  I'm still confused about what I will need to bring v. what is covered in the package.

Excellence Playa Mujeres - 4.13.12

#992 Brennas

Brennas
    • 43 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:39 AM

Just an FYI..

Juan Navarro is in fact no longer the photographer.. I emailed him and got a quote and it was REALLY reasonable.. even when you add the $150 pp vendor fees, I thought it was a great deal.

You even get WAY more pictures than you do with the in house photographer! I would recommend them. I was told by another EPM bride that he did a great job...

#993 Brennas

Brennas
      • 43 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:44 AM

Ilia,

I have a whole list of questions for Yamina... :)

The second one on my list is what does the "extra decorations" mean. lol I will fill you in as soon as I get back! I am curious about that too!!! I want to avoid bringing a bunch of extra stuff.. we are going to be there for 11 days, I plan on using all my luggage space for clothes and flip flops. lol

I have decided to go with the gold package too, and I think we are planning on surprising the guest with the mariachi band during cocktails... the mexican themed music is so fitting...I am also pretty sure we are going to have the beach bonfire for the rehersal dinner...

I'm getting so excited! We are getting married ONE year from today :)

#994 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:30 AM

One year!!!! How exciting...my one year is on Tuesday! The last 4 months have flown by...

A beach bonfire sounds like so much fun!! We are going to rent a catamaran the day before for our guests. I just can't book it until I have a head count because it can only hold a certain amount of people...so if we have a lot and can't book I may do the bonfire now! Tks! Can you let me know about the decorations also, I don't want to bring anything with me!

Have a great time! Fill us in when you get back!!!

Originally Posted by Brennas 

Ilia,

I have a whole list of questions for Yamina... :)

The second one on my list is what does the "extra decorations" mean. lol I will fill you in as soon as I get back! I am curious about that too!!! I want to avoid bringing a bunch of extra stuff.. we are going to be there for 11 days, I plan on using all my luggage space for clothes and flip flops. lol

I have decided to go with the gold package too, and I think we are planning on surprising the guest with the mariachi band during cocktails... the mexican themed music is so fitting...I am also pretty sure we are going to have the beach bonfire for the rehersal dinner...

I'm getting so excited! We are getting married ONE year from today :)

#995 SparkleSun

SparkleSun
          • 61 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:49 AM

They provide you with white linens and chair covers.  If you have a look at the photos I brought the candles but Yamina provided the bowl they were in.  I also brought those little bags you fill with sand and put a candle in, but it was too windy and they did not stay lit.  I also made name card holders.  Otherwise everything was given by the hotel besides the flowers of course.

Have fun Brenna!! You're gonna love it!  Could you maybe talk to Yamina about what additional decorations we will need, besides what is included in the gold package?  I'm still confused about what I will need to bring v. what is covered in the package.

#996 Trisha Erwin

Trisha Erwin
            • 19 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:11 AM

Hi Tish!

I’m getting married @5:00 P.M. on the beach! Yes, I haven’t worked out any of the details with Yamina yet, everything that I’ve read about her is positive though! She is just so busy! I have faith that she will get us all fixed up! I’m not as stressed because I’m only having a few people attend! So it makes it simple!

What time are you getting married?  How big is your attending party?  I'm excited that another bride is on here and getting married the same day I am!! Yah!!!

Trisha -

#997 SparkleSun

SparkleSun
              • 61 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:36 AM

Hi ladies, I just wanted to say that I finally got around to writing my reviews:

EPM:

http://www.bestdesti...pa/reviews/4512

Del Sol:

http://www.bestdesti...hy/reviews/4511

Hope they are helpful

#998 aeluzu

aeluzu
                • 212 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:53 AM

Thanks again SparkleSun! Ladies, check this review out for some reassurance

Originally Posted by SparkleSun 

Hi ladies, I just wanted to say that I finally got around to writing my reviews:

EPM:

http://www.bestdesti...pa/reviews/4512

Del Sol:

http://www.bestdesti...hy/reviews/4511

Hope they are helpful

Amanda & Marc
                  June 11th, 2011
                  EPM! Are you ready for us?

#999 grandstreet11

grandstreet11
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 22 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:34 AM

Ladies has anyone had their reception in Barcelona? My FH is worried that it is going to be too hot to have the reception outside.

@Sparkle Sun was it hot at your reception?

***19 Days!!!!!!******

#1000 SparkleSun

SparkleSun
                    • 61 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:02 AM

No, the weather was perfect but this was also 2 months ago.  That being said, if the sun is down I dont think "hot" will be a problem unless its August and even then it's probably okay.

Originally Posted by grandstreet11 

@Sparkle Sun was it hot at your reception?

***19 Days!!!!!!******

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users