Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

Hi Ladies,

I have a quick question for some of you with regards to guest accomodations. Are any of them staying at a different resort? Do any of you know of any resort/hotel close to EPM? I know its quite a ways from the busy sidie of Cancun, and ive read that our resort is like in the middle of nowhere...lol..so Im just looking for other resort options for those who might not have the resources for our resort, or have teenage children who still want to attend.

Any info is appreciated!

Hey girlies,

been doing some research and I found a hotel La Amada on the same beach as EPM. Looks like their neighbors...this may be a good alternative for some of your guests who have children or maybe want to save a little money. Its not all inclusive so Im not sure how much they would save..but some people like smaller numbers up front (even if they end up spending more later on)...

Just thought it might be useful info..

heres their website Luxury Playa Mujeres & Cancun Hotels | La Amada Hotel, Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Mexico

I also found this on expedia where you can map how close the resorts are:

Playa Mujeres hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo

Trip Advisor has a lot of positive feedback as well.

TTYL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewels336 View Post
Hey girlies,
been doing some research and I found a hotel La Amada on the same beach as EPM. Looks like their neighbors...this may be a good alternative for some of your guests who have children or maybe want to save a little money. Its not all inclusive so Im not sure how much they would save..but some people like smaller numbers up front (even if they end up spending more later on)...
Just thought it might be useful info..

heres their website Luxury Playa Mujeres & Cancun Hotels | La Amada Hotel, Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Mexico

I also found this on expedia where you can map how close the resorts are:
Playa Mujeres hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo

Trip Advisor has a lot of positive feedback as well.

TTYL!
Thanks!

Two of my guests, with babies, are actually going to be staying here for our wedding so they can bring their children. They got a great rate - La Amada has a similar sale going on to Excellence Playa Mujeres right now.

La Amada is also owned by The Excellence Group. I noticed the similiarity in decor to Excellence Playa Mujeres right away, didn't you?

Some things I already asked in case any of you are interested:

1. No, they will not waive the day pass fee for guests staying at La Amada. neother the special wedding day pass fee of $70 p person or the regular day pass fee of $100 p person.

2. La Amada offers babysitting services at the rate of $20 usd for one child, $30 USD per hour for 2 children, $40 USD for 3 children, etc, etc.

3. La Amada is only a short beach walk away from EPM - about 2-3 minutes, and only 1/2 mile away by road.

4. Yamina Bermudez is the wedding coordinator for La Amada in addition to her duties at Excellence Playa Muejres.

Hi Ladies!!!!!! I miss you guys!!! This place is absolutely breath taking! My wedding was the most beautiful day of my life and I had a great time! Yamina is great! She even did things that I didn't ask for free! So I know its a pain that she doesnt respond but there are a ton of weddings here everyday. She is very busy but very attentive once you're here. I will try to answer your questions when I get back.

I noticed the posts about La Amada...it is a few feet away from building 8 so its a very good alternative. I met Yamina's boss too and she is nice. Well I gotta go but wanted to say hi. I'll post pics and a very detailed review when I get back home.

~Mesita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride View Post
Hi Ladies!!!!!! I miss you guys!!! This place is absolutely breath taking! My wedding was the most beautiful day of my life and I had a great time! Yamina is great! She even did things that I didn't ask for free! So I know its a pain that she doesnt respond but there are a ton of weddings here everyday. She is very busy but very attentive once you're here. I will try to answer your questions when I get back.

I noticed the posts about La Amada...it is a few feet away from building 8 so its a very good alternative. I met Yamina's boss too and she is nice. Well I gotta go but wanted to say hi. I'll post pics and a very detailed review when I get back home.

~Mesita
Oh, I'm so happy to hear, you had and excellent day at excellence. I couldn't be more happy for you.

Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride View Post

~Mesita
Yay! So glad you are having so much fun! Excellent! ...no pun intended =0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Davis View Post
Thanks!

Two of my guests, with babies, are actually going to be staying here for our wedding so they can bring their children. They got a great rate - La Amada has a similar sale going on to Excellence Playa Mujeres right now.

La Amada is also owned by The Excellence Group. I noticed the similiarity in decor to Excellence Playa Mujeres right away, didn't you?

Some things I already asked in case any of you are interested:

1. No, they will not waive the day pass fee for guests staying at La Amada. neother the special wedding day pass fee of $70 p person or the regular day pass fee of $100 p person.

2. La Amada offers babysitting services at the rate of $20 usd for one child, $30 USD per hour for 2 children, $40 USD for 3 children, etc, etc.

3. La Amada is only a short beach walk away from EPM - about 2-3 minutes, and only 1/2 mile away by road.

4. Yamina Bermudez is the wedding coordinator for La Amada in addition to her duties at Excellence Playa Muejres.
Thanks for the info Jenn! I appreciate it. Funny you should mention the day pass, this was one of the questions I just presented to Yamina. I needed clarification on which fee applied on the wedding day for guests/vendors coming into the resort.

Poor Yamina, I guess I can understand why she takes so long to return emails...