reevesbride

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

Originally Posted by danak71 View Post

I didn't try that but I did call her using Skype from my cell phone and my laptop at home. It only cost me like $.09/minute and the longest I stayed on the phone was like 5 minutes and got all my questions answered. wink.gif

Thanks Danak71!

I guess I need to learn how to use Skype today. cheesy.gif

I'm gonna write all my questions, and then call them. Did you talk to N when you called?

I finally heard back from her today. She answered most of my questions. 

The set up fee for paper lanterns is $150 up to 15 paper lanterns. Yikes!

Originally Posted by Jass7 View Post

I finally heard back from her today. She answered most of my questions. 

The set up fee for paper lanterns is $150 up to 15 paper lanterns. Yikes!

I would ask her if that includes the lights. Another bride paid $100 to have them set up 20 lanterns, but also included the lights.

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls View Post

I would ask her if that includes the lights. Another bride paid $100 to have them set up 20 lanterns, but also included the lights.

Thanks! I used that info to ask her. I really hope the lights are included, but in the email I asked her if there is a fee to set up if I brought lights. She said I can bring the lights and the fee is $150. So I emailed her to ask if the lights come with the set up fee. I really wish the pricing was standard for everyone.

We shall see what she says.

All of you ladies are really quiet up here! You must be very busy planning! Whose wedding is up next?

I'm not sure who is next. Mine is first week of September.

Question for past brides... Do I need to purchase chair covers for BOTH ceremony and dinner reception chairs or do they take the ones from the ceremony and use them for the reception?

Question for past brides... Do I need to purchase chair covers for BOTH ceremony and dinner reception chairs or do they take the ones from the ceremony and use them for the reception?

You don't need to bring chair covers. They use white covers during both unless you request otherwise. I am pretty sure this is their standard.

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

You don't need to bring chair covers. They use white covers during both unless you request otherwise. I am pretty sure this is their standard.

I'm sorry I said chair covers and I meant chair sashes! I want a colored sash and don't want to rent from them because they're more expensive. Just don't know if I need to get enough for both ceremony and reception or if they will take the ones from the ceremony chairs and set them up at the reception.

We rented tiffany chairs and they charged us $50 to move the chairs from the ceremony to the reception. I'm not sure but they may charge you to move items from the ceremony to the reception, however maybe you'll get lucky and they will just move the sashes for free! That happens sometimes as well :)