Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

Thanks so much! Sorry, they were Lincoln & Alfredo from Moments that Matter. Super awesome & down to earth guys!

Originally Posted by Jass7 View Post

Congratulations!!!! You looked gorgeous! I love your hair and how you trusted them to do it.

Thanks for sharing your pictures, it looks like you had a blast. And I didn't catch who was your photographer?

HOLA Sheryl!

We had the same problem with our OOT bags, my dad checked the bag so we didnt have to pay, and they asked him for receipts and why we had samples.   He had no idea what to say because the bags were a surprise, luckily tey let him through and everyone loved the bags!

We met with Alex the other wedding coordinator today, he is super nice. Good luck tracking Nayeli down.  We cant wait to meet you Wednesday

This place is absoultely amazing and for anyone having a wedding later, you picked the right place. We have been waited on hand and foot and treated like royalty. 

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls View Post

okay a few more.... :) Sorry I can't make them smaller so they take up less room...

001-208.jpg

001-220.jpg

001-227.jpg

001-293 copy.jpg

001-304 copy.jpg

001-309 copy.jpg

001-312 copy.jpg

001-353 copy.jpg

001-382 copy.jpg

001-393 copy.jpg

You look beautiful!!  I love your dress and the reception is so pretty!!  Who was your photog??

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures! You look amazing! Your dress is beautiful and you guys look so happy in all your pictures! I love it!

I'm using Adrian as well for photography so I'm so happy to see how wonderful your pictures came out! I feel like I made the right choice!

Congratulations again!

Lynn

okay a few more.... :) Sorry I can't make them smaller so they take up less room...

001-208.jpg

001-220.jpg

001-227.jpg

001-293 copy.jpg

001-304 copy.jpg

001-309 copy.jpg

001-312 copy.jpg

001-353 copy.jpg

001-382 copy.jpg

001-393 copy.jpg

Sharon99 this was all so beautiful. Did you bring your own pink table runner & chair decor, or was it part of the package? And BTW they did do a great job on your hair. Thank you K

May12 - I am so jealous & wish I was there still :( Congratulations & Best Wishes to you! At EPM the sand is really soft unlike some of the other resorts in Mexico. No worries. I had the spa do my hair and make-up, Sonia (sp?) and she really did an amazing job. I wish I could have brought her home with me lol A few curls came out by the end of the night but my hair is fine & thin and with the heat I expected it. I did have a trial but it was a bit different the day of  & turned out better. The make-up was more and stayed on better too. She made me pic my make-up style from a book they have thats huge and for my hair I did not have a picture. I basically said curl it all to the side & she did whatever she wanted. Guess I am too trust worthy but it turned out great.  I am not gonna lie, it was hot!!! But with all the excitement & everything going on it was fine & no one seemed to care (too much!) We have been to EPM 2 other times both in September with no mosquito problem at all. I found it odd that it literally was from about 7:00 - 7:15 only. Even our photographers said they will be gone in 10 minutes. I am not sure if maybe because it wasn't super windy that day or what but it did not ruin anyone's time & were gone quickly. I loved having our reception on the Spice Terrace. It was great. Nice views, private & the perfect amount of space for us. I know I said it before but the staff there really went above & beyond for us all.  We had an ocean view rooftop terrace and loved it. However, next time we go we wont be getting that room. We usually do the swim-out but thought we should do the best for this occasion! Here are a few of our pics (cant wait to see our pro pics!! That's the hardest part, the wait.)  We had the silver package which comes with 24 photos. When we went to the photo booth to get them they said they took 65 pics & we could either get all 65 on a disk or pick out 24 pics to get printed which we did not want. We would rather the digital copies so they gave us all our photos on the disk. They came out nice but it was basically with a better digital camera.  We also loved our photographers who even till today my mom is still raving about. I sat them with her & her girlfirends for dinner & they loved them so much too. If anyone is still looking into outside photographers use them!! Room view on Terrace 600x450px-LL-0b0df50e_roomview.jpeg Ceremony in gazebo 600x450px-LL-def8bb8e_gazebo.jpeg Cocktail hour in x-lounge with mariachi band 600x450px-LL-7e370d95_cocktailhour.jpeg Us and our wedding party 600x450px-LL-bbed0f6b_allus.jpeg Our cake which was delish!! 600x397px-LL-c6e64111_cake.jpeg Picture of my hair 600x450px-LL-5214c77b_hair.jpeg

Omg..... Your dress is beautiful. Probably because its very similar to mine. They did a spectacular job on the photos. I know I made the right decision. Thanks for sharing. You and your groom looked stunning. K

Just got some of my photos from Adrian Herrera. There are so many and they are all my favorites. Here are a few random ones :) LL LL LL LL LL LL LL
okay a few more.... :) Sorry I can't make them smaller so they take up less room... 600x400px-LL-70fc1d71_001-208.jpeg 600x400px-LL-b5724d1b_001-220.jpeg 600x400px-LL-c0db3aa0_001-227.jpeg 467x700px-LL-6958c6fe_001-293copy.jpeg 600x400px-LL-34bd2456_001-304copy.jpeg 600x400px-LL-fe6faaf8_001-309copy.jpeg 467x700px-LL-38db8f9e_001-312copy.jpeg 600x400px-LL-e604c30c_001-353copy.jpeg 600x400px-LL-7babed8d_001-382copy.jpeg 467x700px-LL-36ed7f47_001-393copy.jpeg

001-208.jpg

001-220.jpg

001-227.jpg

001-293 copy.jpg

001-304 copy.jpg

001-309 copy.jpg

001-312 copy.jpg

001-353 copy.jpg

001-382 copy.jpg

001-393 copy.jpg

Omg you look super gorgeous! I love your pictures, and looks like you guys had so much fun!

Love it!