reevesbride

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

embarrest.gif Aw thank you :)

and yes, I would try to negotiate... Unless you sign up with a package, they may be more concrete on that... Not sure though!

Originally Posted by May12 View Post

Lciz you look amazing! Love the pics! We have the house photographers and they do seem to be a bit "loose" when it comes to getting concrete answers on prices...good to know we can negotiate!! Thanks!

I just found a thread on this site about customs and what you can bring into Mexico... http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/41422/customs-in-mexico-an-effort-to-gather-the-info-in-one-thread/120

They're talking about bringing receipts and everything being under $300...oy!  There's no current feedback on the thread and I'm wondering if it's still the same.

Does anyone have insight on this??

Lciz, did you have any issues getting through customs with everything??

I'll add this to my list of questions for Nayeli...thanks!

Originally Posted by lciz View Post

You may want to ask if they cut the cake!!

We had to cut our own cake for our guests :(

I would check Dept of State for official guidelines 

http://www.travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_970.html

Originally Posted by May12 View Post

I just found a thread on this site about customs and what you can bring into Mexico... http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/41422/customs-in-mexico-an-effort-to-gather-the-info-in-one-thread/120

They're talking about bringing receipts and everything being under $300...oy!  There's no current feedback on the thread and I'm wondering if it's still the same.

Does anyone have insight on this??

Lciz, did you have any issues getting through customs with everything??

We are doing a symbolic ceremony and received the following script from Excellence appointed officiant Albert (lambcaro@hotmail.com)

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Are any of you ladies changing the ceremony script? 

Ceremony Script.docx

Thanks so much! Are you going to change this? We are also doing a symbolic & not sure to change it or not...

Originally Posted by stefkva View Post

We are doing a symbolic ceremony and received the following script from Excellence appointed officiant Albert (lambcaro@hotmail.com)

Ceremony Script.docx

Besides rewording one sentence, we're not making any changes. Although I think my sister might read an Irish Blessing at the end before the closing remarks. 

lciz, I love the hairpiece you wore for your wedding! Where did you get it? 

K, I wasn't able to listen to the webinar this morning. Did you get some good info and answers from N???

Unfortunately not. When I logged on, it made you download some meeting assistant. By the time it was done downloading, I logged in and it was ending, so I got nothing. That sucked. I wanted to hear what N had to say.

Besides rewording one sentence, we're not making any changes. Although I think my sister might read an Irish Blessing at the end before the closing remarks.  lciz, I love the hairpiece you wore for your wedding! Where did you get it?  K, I wasn't able to listen to the webinar this morning. Did you get some good info and answers from N???