Jump to content
reevesbride

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

Recommended Posts

Good luck!!! And let us know how it goes!

 

Originally Posted by lciz View Post

Thank you so much girls!!

 

I am just going to call and handle this directly. I know I can get her the info, its not forever gone... Its just the frustration of having to gather all of the information all over again and try to get on the same page with yet another WC. I finally got everything in order with N and felt really good about it and then this! Its just wedding stress and I shouldnt freak out this much but its just getting down to the wire and having them email and tell me that she read everything and doesnt have any of my details saved. Its kind of heartbreaking.

 

Whew.

 

Breathing...

 

Calling... Wish me luck!!

 

Thanks again for reminding me to breathe, it is getting a little hectic!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UGHHH!!!! I guess I know why I haven't heard back from N...she is not there! I hope you get everything straightened out when you call.

This is getting pretty ridiculous. I pretty much finalized everything with N and now I may have to do it all over again...

Hang in there ladies. As stressful as this is, I am sure everything will still be beautiful.

 

wtf.gif
 

Originally Posted by lciz View Post

Thank you so much girls!!

 

I am just going to call and handle this directly. I know I can get her the info, its not forever gone... Its just the frustration of having to gather all of the information all over again and try to get on the same page with yet another WC. I finally got everything in order with N and felt really good about it and then this! Its just wedding stress and I shouldnt freak out this much but its just getting down to the wire and having them email and tell me that she read everything and doesnt have any of my details saved. Its kind of heartbreaking.

 

Whew.

 

Breathing...

 

Calling... Wish me luck!!

 

Thanks again for reminding me to breathe, it is getting a little hectic!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hmmm, I wonder if that's the reason I haven't heard from her either. I emailed her all excited to tell her we booked it. I wonder what's going on there, why so many WC changes.

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

UGHHH!!!! I guess I know why I haven't heard back from N...she is not there! I hope you get everything straightened out when you call.

This is getting pretty ridiculous. I pretty much finalized everything with N and now I may have to do it all over again...

Hang in there ladies. As stressful as this is, I am sure everything will still be beautiful.

 

wtf.gif
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you serious?! ANOTHER WC? 

 

lciz, did you get a hold of them? Did you get everything straightened out? I'm going to call them this weekend and see what is going on and make sure they have everything that I worked out with all the previous WCs. Arg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:  I did not get a hold of anyone by phone yet but I did send a very upsetting email, so after a few hours N finally got back to me (I sent the email to Lleny, maybe they all share emails?) to apologize for all the confusion and to let me know that she has all my details and will make sure Lleny gets everything that she needs... I am not sure the deal over there, I am sure no matter what that our weddings are going to be gorgeous! But I am a person that likes to have all my ducks in a row and all my details hashed out to limit stress (some call it control, I call it a perfectionist ;-)) Either way I just would like the peace of mind that everything is getting taken care of over there... Hopefully N will still be taking care of all the major stuff and Lleny will be an "assistant" of sorts because I am pretty sure she wasnt happy with my panic email. Plus N seems to have it under more control than Lleny...

 

We shall see!

 

Good luck girls!! Let me know if you hear back from N and she reassures you that everything is good to go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I'm glad you heard back from N and everything seems to be in control again. What date is your wedding?

 

I'm waiting to hear back from N, hopefully soon. How long before you guys sent our formal invitations?

Originally Posted by lciz View Post

Update:  I did not get a hold of anyone by phone yet but I did send a very upsetting email, so after a few hours N finally got back to me (I sent the email to Lleny, maybe they all share emails?) to apologize for all the confusion and to let me know that she has all my details and will make sure Lleny gets everything that she needs... I am not sure the deal over there, I am sure no matter what that our weddings are going to be gorgeous! But I am a person that likes to have all my ducks in a row and all my details hashed out to limit stress (some call it control, I call it a perfectionist ;-)) Either way I just would like the peace of mind that everything is getting taken care of over there... Hopefully N will still be taking care of all the major stuff and Lleny will be an "assistant" of sorts because I am pretty sure she wasnt happy with my panic email. Plus N seems to have it under more control than Lleny...

 

We shall see!

 

Good luck girls!! Let me know if you hear back from N and she reassures you that everything is good to go!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hi Jass!

 

Our wedding is April 1, 2012... We leave for the resport March 29th to meet with N (hopefully) and to final finalize everything... I am getting so anxious! Only 19 days away!!

 

We sent out our formal invitations 6 months in advance so that people had time to plan. I would reccomend as early as possible though!
 

Originally Posted by Jass7 View Post


I'm glad you heard back from N and everything seems to be in control again. What date is your wedding?

 

I'm waiting to hear back from N, hopefully soon. How long before you guys sent our formal invitations?



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Jass7.

 

I sent out our invitations in the middle of October 2011 for our April 2012 wedding. I'm glad I did too, because the price skyrocketed in November and the base level rooms booked up by December. In the end the price of our trip had risen additional $3,000! - which we did not pay obviously because we had already booked.

 

We have people that booked in October on a direct flight staying 7 nights for $2,000 pp.  Currently you would only get 4 nights on a 1-stop (each way) flight for $2,000 pp. Big difference.

 

I'd suggest sending the invitations at least 6 months ahead of time, but I think the typical suggested time is 4-6 months ahead of time. I'd also mention that is it in people's best interest to put a down payment as soon as possible to reserve their room, flight & price :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks ladies!! We are 6 months out and we have let pretty much everyone know the details and the hotel information. And as soon as I get a wedding confirmation from N I will start working on the invitations. I emailed her earlier this week after we officially booked our trip, and can't wait to hear back from her! I'm trying to keep busy so I don't keep checking my email or phone constantly.

 

 

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls View Post

Hey Jass7.

 

I sent out our invitations in the middle of October 2011 for our April 2012 wedding. I'm glad I did too, because the price skyrocketed in November and the base level rooms booked up by December. In the end the price of our trip had risen additional $3,000! - which we did not pay obviously because we had already booked.

 

We have people that booked in October on a direct flight staying 7 nights for $2,000 pp.  Currently you would only get 4 nights on a 1-stop (each way) flight for $2,000 pp. Big difference.

 

I'd suggest sending the invitations at least 6 months ahead of time, but I think the typical suggested time is 4-6 months ahead of time. I'd also mention that is it in people's best interest to put a down payment as soon as possible to reserve their room, flight & price :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jass7,

 

We sent out save the dates Septemberish for our April 29th wedding. It had our website information allowing people to get travel information, start saving and book their trip early. Our invitations are going out this week. 

 

On another note, we got the flip flops for our OOT bags. Sooooo cute. Pics to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
    • Hi! This was Daytona beach.  
  • Topics

×