Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

We are doing the same with the legal stuff...keeping it on the DL at home but we are not telling anyone. 

I will change all my name on everything when we get back. Not looking forward to that!

Odd they wont let you do it on the beach unless its 50 people. Hopefully like you said in person it will be different. I dont really see what the big deal is! Either way no matter where it ends up it will still be beautiful. The resort alone is gorgeous so no worries!

We are having ours on the Spice Terrace. At least thats what was confirmed a few months back when I last heard from them.

I think that is good for the oot bags. The camera & mugs alone are great! I would love to do them but our budget is kind of getting out of hand! I really wanted to do bubba kegs but we shall see.

We are only doing 1 bag per couple too. I have bought mini lint rollers, advil, travel sunscreen, travel aloe, band aids and custom koozies. I wanted to get shout wipes but am having a hard time finding them cheap & crystal light to go or something. I am also worried its not enough but I dont want to just put crap in there to fill it that people wont use...also when I last visited EPM the rooms had a few items in the bathroom like sewing kits etc. 

I was wondering if there are any EMP brides that are interested in ordering Customized mugs with me. Please DM if you are interested. Here's what I found - 

The best deal is ordering 50 mugs, but I only need 25 at the most. If another bride would like 25 the cost would be  $103.00 / 25 mugs = $4.12 per mug

1) Includes shipping of $20 to your house from my house in Minneapolis, MN (shiping to my house is $20 from factory which I would pay)

2) The cost of the mugs is $83 for 25 of them.

3) This cost only includes one print color. (black?, green?)  

Depending on your wedding date, if it's in April like mine, we could add April 2012. Otherwise the mugs could be custom but less detailed. I'm open to suggestions if someone is serious about doing this. Here are some ideas:

"Playa Mujeres, Mexico", "Excellence Playa Mujeres 2012" or more specifically "Mexico, April 2012" or we could add a little poem like "Feet in the Sand, Drink in your Hand - Mexico 2012"???

Obviously there are other details that we can talk about over the phone or through email. Pleae DM me if you want to do this and are serious about starting the order process.

Otherwise I'll just order 50 and make them very customized with our names and date on them :) ....and have coffee/ tea mugs for the rest of our lives. ha.

Photo of the mug below (I was thinking silver):

http://www.4allpromos.com/product/14-oz-stainless-steel-tumbler-thumb-slide-closure

Mexico Mug.jpg

Quick Question:

Have you thought about the cost to transport all the mugs to the resort? Or are you just going to carry them on the plane? (checking them you would risk breakage).

I ask because we were thinking of something to that affect but then a few brides told us they had a few break in transit.

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls View Post

I was wondering if there are any EMP brides that are interested in ordering Customized mugs with me. Please DM if you are interested. Here's what I found - 

The best deal is ordering 50 mugs, but I only need 25 at the most. If another bride would like 25 the cost would be  $103.00 / 25 mugs = $4.12 per mug

1) Includes shipping of $20 to your house from my house in Minneapolis, MN (shiping to my house is $20 from factory which I would pay)

2) The cost of the mugs is $83 for 25 of them.

3) This cost only includes one print color. (black?, green?)  

Depending on your wedding date, if it's in April like mine, we could add April 2012. Otherwise the mugs could be custom but less detailed. I'm open to suggestions if someone is serious about doing this. Here are some ideas:

"Playa Mujeres, Mexico", "Excellence Playa Mujeres 2012" or more specifically "Mexico, April 2012" or we could add a little poem like "Feet in the Sand, Drink in your Hand - Mexico 2012"???

Obviously there are other details that we can talk about over the phone or through email. Pleae DM me if you want to do this and are serious about starting the order process.

Otherwise I'll just order 50 and make them very customized with our names and date on them :) ....and have coffee/ tea mugs for the rest of our lives. ha.

Photo of the mug below (I was thinking silver):

http://www.4allpromos.com/product/14-oz-stainless-steel-tumbler-thumb-slide-closure

Mexico Mug.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up :)

I did read that they put incense in the room and people burn them, so I'm guessing the candle would be okay. I'll double check though.

Originally Posted by LauraR597 View Post

I would be careful giving candles and matches in your OOT bags. I had the same thought and then a friend pointed out to me that some hotels have rules about candles in the rooms. Just a though.

Hey lciz -

Planning on carrying on all of the wedding stuff. My future mother-in-law is carrying my dress on their direct flight (we have 1-stop and my fiance does not want to get close to the dress so it is a surprise). Between my fiance & I we should be able to carry on all of the OOT bag and decoration stuff for the wedding.  

Originally Posted by lciz View Post

Quick Question:

Have you thought about the cost to transport all the mugs to the resort? Or are you just going to carry them on the plane? (checking them you would risk breakage).

I ask because we were thinking of something to that affect but then a few brides told us they had a few break in transit.

We are doing a "survival theme" OOT bags as well. We went with tylonol, wrinkle releaser, tums, Aloe, sunscreen, mini first aid kits and we also added bottle openers! I went there this past spring with my MOH to check out the resort and the only issue we had was the fact that EVERYTHING in the mini bar (including soda) required bottle openers. There were none in the room and when we asked for one.. it was never delivered. We had to walk our drinks to the closest bar to have them opened. I didn't want to frustrate the guest with that, so we decided to add those along with Mexico themed playing cards. :)

Only a few more months now! We are getting really excited. I am ready for it! We are going with the symbolic ceremony and are having our close friend perform the ceremony.

Congrats to all the new brides out there!

Hi!!! I just joined this forum, I wish I had found it before my wedding, I just got married in Excellence Playa Mujeres, we had good overall experience and we have planed to get back soon, for us everything was perfect, specially the place, had a great service, nice people, but well I wanted to say Hi, I am working on my reviews.

cheesy.gif