Jump to content
reevesbride

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Davis View Post
Here are my centerpieces:

Click the image to open in full size.
I really love your centerpiece. I was wondering how you were going to get it to mexico, are you shipping it or putting it in your carry on luggage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love your centerpieces...Awe yes I love the lanterns and stones for the ceremony too! You all are sooo creative I am not a DIY kinda girl but I'm inspired by all of the creations popcorn.gif! Who did you get your invites through? They are beautiful and look very expensive..I have been searching for the perfect one but not found any economical...I think I have unrealistic ideas of what invitations should cost..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by thope View Post
I love your centerpieces...Awe yes I love the lanterns and stones for the ceremony too! You all are sooo creative I am not a DIY kinda girl but I'm inspired by all of the creations popcorn.gif! Who did you get your invites through? They are beautiful and look very expensive..I have been searching for the perfect one but not found any economical...I think I have unrealistic ideas of what invitations should cost..
Thank you for the compliments. That's really nice.

I made my wedding invitations myself! Another DIY project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by reevesbride View Post
I really love your centerpiece. I was wondering how you were going to get it to mexico, are you shipping it or putting it in your carry on luggage.
Neither. Yamina is having the florist at the resort make them for us.

I emailed Yamina the picture and she emailed it to the florist who said they will duplicate them. Only thing is, we have to give the vases back which isn't a big deal since I couldn't bring them home anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jennifer, I really hadn't thought about finding my own centerpiece. I was just going to go with one of theirs. But now thats something else for me to think about. I already found a bouquet I love so I will def. take that picture with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow those are great pix Mesita! Thanks for sharing! Question Ladies: Did you pay a $500 to book your wedding date? My coordinator is saying its not required but a room deposit is per the new person at EPM but I am almost positive it saw a deposit for the wedding on the website. Thanks for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by thope View Post
Wow those are great pix Mesita! Thanks for sharing! Question Ladies: Did you pay a $500 to book your wedding date? My coordinator is saying its not required but a room deposit is per the new person at EPM but I am almost positive it saw a deposit for the wedding on the website. Thanks for the help!
Nope Traci, I didnt pay a deposit I just had to send them my trip confirmation number from my TA. They then send you as confermation sheet with all your wedding details from EPM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×