Jump to content
reevesbride

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

Recommended Posts

I wasn't aware of this either!  I'm also wondering if our guests were to book individually through travel websites and travel agents, would we still get the credit for booking 5 rooms?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry ladies, I got clarification on the package price. You do get the basic package for free if you book 5 rooms for 7 or more night….if all those rooms are a junior suite ocean view excellence room or higher. Sorry about the confusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you get anything with the Gold Package or is it just for the basic?
 

Originally Posted by cole379 View Post

Sorry ladies, I got clarification on the package price. You do get the basic package for free if you book 5 rooms for 7 or more night….if all those rooms are a junior suite ocean view excellence room or higher. Sorry about the confusion.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same discount applies to all of the packages. If you get the simple package, and book those rooms then the simple package is free. If you get silver or gold and book those rooms then they subtract the price of the simple package from your package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just found out that a few guests want to travel with their children. Obviously, since they can't stay at EPM they were thinking of staying in Cancun. For the adults only, would they be able to attend the wedding? Is there a guest pass or something that you can buy for guests to attend just your wedding (the kids would stay back at their hotel with a relative while they attended the wedding). What about not on the wedding day? Would the adults be able to join us for a day with guest pass?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by cole379 View Post

 

We just found out that a few guests want to travel with their children. Obviously, since they can't stay at EPM they were thinking of staying in Cancun. For the adults only, would they be able to attend the wedding? Is there a guest pass or something that you can buy for guests to attend just your wedding (the kids would stay back at their hotel with a relative while they attended the wedding). What about not on the wedding day? Would the adults be able to join us for a day with guest pass?

 

Thanks!

 

Once again, I can't recall exact prices, but yes guests who are not staying at the resort can come to the wedding but there is a charge for a day pass... i think around 70-80 per person. I believe that they can also purchase a day pass on non-wedding days. For guests with kids, you should check out La Amada. I think it's the only other hotel in Playa Mujeres. It's a sister property of Excellence. It's not adults only and it's all inclusive optional. I've heard that it's just a short walk away from EPM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well ladies I am booked! Woo Hoo! My name is Nicole and I am going to be an EPM bride. My Fiance is Thomas and we will be at the resort with our guests from April 15-22, 2012 and our wedding date right now is set for 5 pm on April 17. I am so excited to start planning. Is anyone else going to be getting married there around the same time?

 

I look forward to posting on the forum and helping each other out while we plan our weddings. I have seen a lot of pictures (especially from Del Sol) and the weddings I have seen there look incredible. Very excited!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by cole379 View Post

 

Well ladies I am booked! Woo Hoo! My name is Nicole and I am going to be an EPM bride. My Fiance is Thomas and we will be at the resort with our guests from April 15-22, 2012 and our wedding date right now is set for 5 pm on April 17. I am so excited to start planning. Is anyone else going to be getting married there around the same time?

 

I look forward to posting on the forum and helping each other out while we plan our weddings. I have seen a lot of pictures (especially from Del Sol) and the weddings I have seen there look incredible. Very excited!

 

 

Congrats Nicole and good choice!

 

I'm leaving for the resort tonight/tomorrow- 3AM! I am beyond excited! I promise to share lots of details when I return. 5 days from now, I'll be walking the sandy shore with my husband! cheers.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations!!! I hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful wedding!!! We can't wait to hear all about it (and see some pics!). Enjoy the time there, I am sure it will go by quickly! cheesy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aeluzu - congratulations!! Cant wait to hear all about it!

 

cole379 - welcome! My original date was April19th but now we are booked for May 3rd. So exciting, less then a year away now! Time sure is flying by. Hope your planning is going well! It's nice to hear what everyone does with all the planning & details.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×